[PSL X] Cackling Cacturnes

Havsha

The Cackling Cacturnes

Cacturne+is+the+ht+sunkern+master+race_84d053_4859773.png

In the darkest of nights it are the predators that get the last laugh.

Roster:

Manager: @Havsha

Captain:

SweeTforU - @SweeTforU

Spoiler

Sweet is undoubtedly the best DPP player in PokeMMO, there was no doubt in my mind that I needed him in my roster. 
In spite of being unable to spell basic words such as "whoa", this man will be able to read your plays before you even know what you're doing.
Sweet provides a cool head, who is always around to help other players practice, and bounce ideas off, he is the epitome of a team player, both a carry and a support.

Cacturnes: 

Suigin - @suigin

Spoiler

If you were to ask me, who is the best OU player in PokeMMO? Without hesitation my answer will be Suig, the man has an understanding of the tier that is just a level above everyone else.
Even without his full effort, he is able to blow back any player, now that he's going to be serious you better brace yourselves for the storm. PSLX OU player of the Season is right here.

EpicVerde - @EpicVerde

Spoiler

Epic has always been an incredibly intelligent and diverse player who is capable of beating any opposition. 
His consistency and diversity is going to be a crucial ability that will give us the edge over whoever we face. Epic is about to show PSL why he has been regarded as a top tier competitive player for so long.

Lotus - @RLotus

Spoiler

Lotus has recently come to the fore as one of the strongest players in PokeMMO, competing at the highest level at every single tier he picks up, and he picks up a lot of tiers.
Lotus will dominate whatever tier he plays, but I am confident he'll go even further than just getting his own wins, as a team player, he is sure to push the others to greater heights, he is undoubtedly a keystone in this team.

MadaraSixSix - @MadaraSixSix

Spoiler

Sit back and relax, the battle ain't ending any time soon. Madara is easily amongst the best players in PokeMMO, and has proven this over and over again.
Watching his battle I have developed a huge amount of respect for how intelligent he actually is, his competitive ability extends far beyond stall, and has clearly illustrated his capabilities in multiple tiers.
I'm sorry I robbed you all of the Suigin v Madara battle royal, but there was no way I was going to let Madara slide away from me.

AxLKGhost - @AxLKGhost

Spoiler

Ghost is a player that has probably flown under many people's radar, however if you keep a finger on the pulse of the competitive scene, you'll see his rise to greatness. 
He has a diverse tier pool, and has made deep runs in all the tours he enters. It is time this ghost returns to the world of the living and take his spot as one of the top PSL players.

Excavalier - @DarylDixon 

Spoiler

I didn't want to be the worst English speaker in my team, so I bought Daryl. But for real, Daryl is a very committed player who will undoubtedly prove a crucial member of the Cacturnes.
His commitment and enthusiasm will help keep the team in high spirits, and will potentially push us forward to victory. His drive and commitment will one day turn him into an NU god, I have faith that day starts today.

Oltann - @Oltan

Spoiler

Yall better not bring Custap Magnezone. Olt is a team leader who has a very  deep understanding of competitive play, 
because of this he has the ability to play any tier at a high level. Olt has the most potential I've seen in a player for a long time, once he starts claiming those wins, there won't be any stopping him.

Titinn - @xStarr

Spoiler

Tito has always been an NU player thats been overlooked by the community, yet time and time again he keeps proving he's a top tier player. He's carried me enough in Tag Tours for me to learn this lesson.
However, in recent days Tito has begun to step up his game, he has the ability the carry this momentum through out the season and become a force to be reckoned with. You guys better prepare yourselves.

Rose - @Kaitha

Spoiler

Rose is a player I wanted in my line up from the very beginning, she may not have had time to build a name for herself in the competitive scene yet, however after this season of PSL I am confident she will have.
Yet, don't mistake her arrival in the competitive PokeMMO scene deceive you, Rose performs at a high level on Showdown and has shown me she can adapt quickly to any meta game. If I had to put money on the breakout player of the season, it will be on Rose

Zymogen - @Zymogen

Spoiler

We picked up Zym half way through the season from VGC, Zym is a player that I knew would gel nicely with our team composition and would help raise the caliber of our team even higher then it already is at. He offers a diverse tier pool and a strong and fresh attitude that shall hopefully keep pushing us to newer and new heights.I have the upmost faith that Zym will emerge as a pinnacle player within the Cacturnes line up to assure we win this season.

Image result for cacturne mafia

Team Sigs: 

hjK4KId.png

Credits to @SodaNaranja for the fire signature

Edited by Havsha

Team Record:

Individual Performances: 

Spoiler

SweeTforU:

Spoiler

5:0

DPP OU: SweetForU vs NikhilR

DPP OU: OverToasted vs SweeTforU

DPP OU: SweeTforU vs gunthug

DPP OU: Kizhaz vs SweeTforU

DPP OU: SweeTforU vs Linken

Suigin:

Spoiler

2:4

OU: Suigin vs SpartacusGD

OU: Kimikozen vs Suigin

OU: Suigin vs Zhiko (ZhikoDark)

OU: Abstractt vs Suigin

OU: Schuchty vs Suigin

OU: Suigin vs Jryuk  Nahwel

EpicVerde:

Spoiler

2:2

UU: EpicVerde vs Wiriketchup

UU: yosoyarca vs EpicVerde

UU: Axellgor vs EpicVerde

UU: EpicVerde vs Mlhawk

Lotus:

Spoiler

4:2

UULotus vs Aftershocker

UULeJovi vs Lotus

UU: Lotus vs DestructX

UU: ZDFire vs Lotus

UU: yangsam vs Lotus

UU: Lotus vs enchanteur

MadaraSixSix:

Spoiler

2:4

OU: MadaraSixSix vs NecroskullDark

OU: EVLGOON vs MadaraSixSix

OU: MadaraSixSix vs StriderXD

OU: kiwikidd vs MadaraSixSix

OU: Stairway vs MadaraSixSix

OU: MadaraSixSix vs Pitzzin

AxLKGhost:

Spoiler

1:2

Dubs: AxLKGhost vs iJulianFNT

Dubs: DoctorPBJ vs AxLKGhost

UU: AxLKGhost vs xSparkie

Excavalier:

Spoiler

1:0

NU: DoubleJ vs Excavalier

Oltann:

Spoiler

3:1

Dubs: Oltan vs RealDevilLegend

Dubs: Roxxass vs Oltann

Dubs: Zigh vs Oltann

Dubs: Oltann vs MaatthewMLG

Titinn:

Spoiler

3:3

NU: Titinn vs Calidustep

UU: BurntZebra vs Tinntinn

NU: Tinnntin vs Butlerrr

NU: moisessss vs TinnnnTin

DPP OU: XPLOZ Rikoudo vs SweeTforU Tinnnnntin

NU: Tinnnnnntin vs Aurumpegasus

Rose:

Spoiler

3:3

LC: xRosee vs OrangeManiac

LC: Goldeneyes vs xRosee

LC: Rose (xRosee) vs Suneet

LC: ElCoolio vs Rose

LC: YettoDie vs Rose

LC: Rose vs Lazaaro

Zymogen

Spoiler

1:0

NU: Risadex vs Zymogen

Team Performances: 

Spoiler

Overall: W:L:T

3:1:2

Spoiler

The Cackling Cacturnes (4) vs VGC (4)

The Dank Express (3) vs The Cackling Cacturnes (5)

The Cackling Cacturnes (5)  vs  Tactless Tangela (3)

Strawhats (3) vs The Cackling Cacturnes (5)

Red Scale (4) vs The Cackling Cacturnes (4)

The Cackling Cacturnes (3) vs Transformers, Assemble!  (5)

Week One:

Spoiler

The Cackling Cacturnes (4) vs VGC (4)

OU: Suigin vs SpartacusGD

OU: MadaraSixSix vs NecroskullDark
UULotus vs Aftershocker

UU: EpicVerde vs Wiriketchup

NU: Titinn vs Calidustep

Dubs: AxLKGhost vs iJulianFNT

LC: xRosee vs OrangeManiac

DPP OU: SweetForU vs NikhilR

Week Two:

Spoiler

The Dank Express (3) vs The Cackling Cacturnes (5)

OU: Kimikozen vs Suigin

OU: EVLGOON vs MadaraSixSix
UULeJovi vs Lotus

UU: BurntZebra vs Tinntinn

NU: DoubleJ vs Excavalier

Dubs: DoctorPBJ vs AxLKGhost

LC: Goldeneyes vs xRosee

DPP OU: OverToasted vs SweeTforU

Week Three:

Spoiler

The Cackling Cacturnes (5)  vs  Tactless Tangela (3)

OU: Suigin vs Zhiko (ZhikoDark)

OU: MadaraSixSix vs StriderXD
UU: AxLKGhost vs xSparkie

UU: Lotus vs DestructX

NU: Tinnntin vs Butlerrr

Dubs: Oltan vs RealDevilLegend

LC: Rose (xRosee) vs Suneet

DPP OU: SweeTforU vs gunthug

Week Four:

Spoiler

Strawhats (3) vs The Cackling Cacturnes (5)

OU: Abstractt vs Suigin

OU: kiwikidd vs MadaraSixSix

UU: ZDFire vs Lotus

UU: yosoyarca vs EpicVerde

NU: moisessss vs TinnnnTin

Dubs: Roxxass vs Oltann

LC: ElCoolio vs Rose

DPP OU: Kizhaz vs SweeTforU

Week Five:

Spoiler

Red Scale (4) vs The Cackling Cacturnes (4)

OU: Schuchty vs Suigin

OU: Stairway vs MadaraSixSix

UU: Axellgor vs EpicVerde

UU: yangsam vs Lotus

NU: Risadex vs Zymogen

Dubs: Zigh vs Oltann

LC: YettoDie vs Rose

DPP OU: XPLOZ Rikoudo vs SweeTforU Tinnnnntin

Week Six:

Spoiler

The Cackling Cacturnes (3) vs Transformers, Assemble!  (5)

OU: MadaraSixSix vs Pitzzin

OU: Suigin vs Jryuk  Nahwel

UU: EpicVerde vs Mlhawk

UU: Lotus vs enchanteur

NU: Tinnnnnntin vs Aurumpegasus

Dubs: Oltann vs MaatthewMLG

LC: Rose vs Lazaaro

DPP OU: SweeTforU vs Linken

Week Seven:

Spoiler

Soon TM

Playoffs:

Spoiler

Soon TM

Edited by Havsha

PSL Rules & Relevant Links:

PSL Rules:

TEAM CAPTAIN: 

Spoiler

A team captain is chosen by his/her manager after the preseason auction is completed. A team captain cannot be released and are responsible for helping his/her manager throughout the season. If a manager needs to take a short leave of absence, the team captain can act in their place.

PLAYER:

Spoiler

A player signs up for the PSL to compete in duels and represent his/her team on a weekly basis in order to win the grand prize at the end of the season. Players join the PSL by signing up in the “Player Registration” thread during the preseason and will be selected by a manager during the auction. Players are at the mercy of their manager, who will select which tiers they play and even whether they play at all. It is recommended though that managers and players work together throughout the season for the best possible outcome.

PSL players are the backbone of this event and we need a diverse group to ensure success. Past players have joined from every corner of the planet and have found a ton of enjoyment by meeting new players and challenging themselves to play in a high stakes event.

When you join the PSL, you are agreeing to play for any manager that selects you in the auction and that you are committed to playing throughout the entirety of the season. You will also follow the rules provided and will respect the hosts’s decision. Note that if you do not follow the rules you are subject to being banned indefinitely.

PRESEASON:

The preseason events will include the manager selection period, player registration, and the auction. Other events that might occur will be released prior to the start of the season. Any prizes for said events will be removed from the total PSL prize pool.

SCHEDULING A MATCH:

Spoiler

It is the responsibility of each player to schedule their match with their opponent for the week. It is recommended that the primary method of contact be done using the forum messaging system, but if your opponent’s inbox is full please contact them by posting on their forum profile. In-game whispers with screenshots will not be taken into account when activity decisions are made by the hosts as these can be easily manipulated. All matches must be completed in their allotted week as the season must move forward. Extensions for matches will be given only under rare circumstances.

BATTLES:

Spoiler

Even though PSL is a team event, coaching and ghosting is not allowed. Players have to make their own battle decisions without the help of teammates, friends or spectators. Therefore, players will have to be in DnD mode during duels. Spectators are not allowed to make predictions publicly.

DND RULE:

Spoiler

-Dnd (/dnd) must be enabled within 30 seconds after the match has started (however, both players are able to go into dnd before the match starts, it would be wise to do this). If you fail to do so you will receive a yellow card, if you receive an additional yellow card you shall receive a red card which suspends you from playing for a week. In a scenario where you fail to follow the rules a third time and receive a third yellow card you will be given a black card (a black card bans you for the season). If you decide to disable /dnd during a duel then you will automatically receive two yellow cards.

Relevant Links:

Also:

PSL Discord Link:

Edited by Havsha

Err a tad late, but I would like to say farewell and thank you to @DarylDixon, you were a great team member and I thoroughly enjoyed having you in our team, I hope you get the play time you deserve in VGC.

Also welcome to @Zymogen, you've just boarded the flight to the psl championships, I'm looking forward to working with you for the remainder of the season.