how to shiny hunting?

Some players get shiny without expecting to get one by just gathering any Pokemon with 31 IVs then it happens and the person got lit or by breeding or by just walking in a grass block. It depends on luck or occurrence which takes about 30000 tries since it's a 1/30k chance of happening but sometimes it's not 1/30k and can be a different chance of occurring.

Just like any shiny hunters out there, they just go move their characters on where they can find their Pokemon they're trying to shiny hunt until they find it. (walks in grass, not shiny, run)

1 minute ago, HandsomeLooker1492 said:

Some players get shiny without expecting to get one by just gathering any Pokemon with 31 IVs then it happens and the person got lit or by breeding or by just walking in a grass block. It depends on luck or occurrence which takes about 30000 tries since it's a 1/30k chance of happening but sometimes it's not 1/30k and can be a different chance of occurring.

Just like any shiny hunters out there, they just go move their characters on where they can find their Pokemon they're trying to shiny hunt until they find it. (walks in grass, not shiny, run)

That's not how it works. It's 1/30,000 per encounter which would mean that every encounter you have has a 1 in 30,000 chance of spawning as a shiny Pokemon. Like throwing a "30,000 sided dice with one side for a shiny" in Kyu's words.

Pretty much any method that increases you encounter rate or lets you encounter a specific Pokemon can help you hunt a shiny here.

Just now, Lightningvolt said:

That's not how it works. It's 1/30,000 per encounter which would mean that every encounter you have has a 1 in 30,000 chance of spawning as a shiny Pokemon. Like throwing a "30,000 sided dice with one side for a shiny" in Kyu's words.

Pretty much any method that increases you encounter rate or lets you encounter a specific Pokemon can help you hunt a shiny here.

Like for every 30k Pokemon I approach the 30000th or 30001th Pokemon I encounter is a 100% shiny?

30,000 sided dice with one side for a shiny" in Kyu's words.

That's what I'm trying to say.

12 minutes ago, Lightningvolt said:

Yeh The fknut in this situation is called RNG. You can throw that dice 100k and it could mean nothing. It all depends on luck.

Edited by Goku
8 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

if you hide your flaws behind insults and aggression you will never learn and people wont like you. not being able to take criticism doesnt make you look less flawed. 

Mehhh just ignore and leave him with an ounce of dignity. It's hard to persuade someone or argue whatsoever who is self centered and not open for an opinion.

1 minute ago, zenoblaid1998 said:

I just wanted to know how to find shiny but you created a useless flame around an Xatu I do not know 

I've been here for only two days but I already love you

off-topic : sorry for my english but I'm italian and I'm translating everything with Google pls no kill me i'm friendly 

Your english isn't that bad, don't worry.

Plus, we're pros at understanding broken english after speaking with @DarylDixon :v

• Perry locked this topic