roserade moveset for pve and pvp?

ive been looking around and ive seen a lot of conflicting information on a moveset for roserade, so i'm just looking for advice really. when i played pearl when i was like 12 i loved roserade and she's probably my favorite pokemon even though i didn't have a clue on how to use her, and i still don't. since i haven;t played a pokemon game since pearl and i had no idea about all the minmax stuff, i'm just looking for some help. i caught a roselia and bred it into a roserade with decent ivs and i maxed its speed and spatk evs. so i'm just looking for advice on a moveset for her that would be good VS pve against all the regions and gym rebattles and then a pvp moveset if i decide to get into pvp. hopefully this all made sense. 

Giga Drain (or Energy Ball), Sludge Bomb, HP Fire, Leaf Storm- that's a moveset that can surely work for both pvp and pve. HP fire covers steel types, Sludge is the strongest STAB without negative secondary effect and decent poison chance, Giga Drain heals your HP while Energy Ball hits harder and Leaf Storm as a nuke if you desperately need to get rid of something.