Some questions about the Game seal of game

How do you do,

I am a Chinese gamer, in early September, we Chinese gamers experienced a large area of the game seal. Then we Chinese players talked a lot about avoiding the blockade in the Pokemmo forum, but that's all our guesses. So I'd like to ask some questions here. I hope the foreign players and officials can answer them for me. Thank you.

1. If I have two accounts, will the transfer of gold coins or pets (including high V pets) between my two accounts be deemed a violation and be banned?

2. Will my high-V pet be banned for evolving communication with friends I know in the game?

3, what is the probability that a pet or prop purchased at a low price will be sealed in a game trade?

My English is not very good, the following is the Chinese original sentence.

我是一名中国玩家,在九月初,我们中国玩家经历了大面积的游戏封印。然后,我们中国球员在扑克牌论坛上谈了很多避免封号的问题,但这都是我们的猜测。所以我想问一些问题。我希望外国球员和官员能为我回答这些问题。谢谢您。

1,如果我有两个账号,那么我两个账号之间相互转移金币或者宠物(包括高V宠物),这种行为是否会被认定为违规而被封号?
2,我将自己的高V宠物和游戏里认识的朋友进行通讯进化,是否会因此而被封号?
3,在交易行里无意购买到了低廉价格的宠物或道具被封号的几率有多大?

4 minutes ago, ws02038643 said:

How do you do,

I am a Chinese gamer, in early September, we Chinese gamers experienced a large area of the game seal. Then we Chinese players talked a lot about avoiding the blockade in the Pokemmo forum, but that's all our guesses. So I'd like to ask some questions here. I hope the foreign players and officials can answer them for me. Thank you.

1. If I have two accounts, will the transfer of gold coins or pets (including high V pets) between my two accounts be deemed a violation and be banned?

2. Will my high-V pet be banned for evolving communication with friends I know in the game?

3, what is the probability that a pet or prop purchased at a low price will be sealed in a game trade?

My English is not very good, the following is the Chinese original sentence.

我是一名中国玩家,在九月初,我们中国玩家经历了大面积的游戏封印。然后,我们中国球员在扑克牌论坛上谈了很多避免封号的问题,但这都是我们的猜测。所以我想问一些问题。我希望外国球员和官员能为我回答这些问题。谢谢您。

1,如果我有两个账号,那么我两个账号之间相互转移金币或者宠物(包括高V宠物),这种行为是否会被认定为违规而被封号?
2,我将自己的高V宠物和游戏里认识的朋友进行通讯进化,是否会因此而被封号?
3,在交易行里无意购买到了低廉价格的宠物或道具被封号的几率有多大?

1. You are only allowed to transfer stuff between two accounts as long as those accounts are your own.

只有这些账户是您自己的账户,您才可以在两个账户之间转账。

2. You are allowed to ask friends to evolve a pokemon for you.

你可以请朋友帮助你进化。

3. If something in the global trade market appear with a good price it will most certainly sell fast.

如果全球贸易市场上的某些东西以合理的价格出现,它肯定会卖得很快。

Most important thing you should know is that Real life money trading for in game currency is prohibited.

始终遵守规则。 最重要的一个就是不做现实生活中的交易。

13 minutes ago, ws02038643 said:

I didn't understand the first thing you said.

For example, I have two accounts, 1:ABC 2:DFE.

Can I transfer ABC's gold coins or pets to DFE? Is there a great chance of being sealed?

No. You are allowed to transfer stuff between accounts.

On 9/5/2018 at 4:23 PM, HandsomeLooker1492 said:

1创造帐户但是设备帐户例如个人计算机机器人可能转交创造转移回到其他帐户帐户

100 %系统买了/不会被删除

I have two numbers. They are all mine. Do you have cash transactions between the two numbers?

我有两个号,都是我的,两个号之间进行现金交易可以吗?

4 hours ago, Memory said:

I have two numbers. They are all mine. Do you have cash transactions between the two numbers?

只要不违反规则,就不用担心被封号

As long as you did not violate any rules, dont worry on getting banned

如果被误封,就到另一个板块申诉

If you were banned while you did not violate those rules, you may appeal in another section of forum

基本条规在这里

Link to PokeMMO Code of Conduct

https://pokemmo.eu/code_of_conduct

On 9/8/2018 at 5:31 PM, Memory said:

不会得到取缔什么做着错误没什么

如果全球性贸易链结Pokemon并且接受日元