[PSL X] Player Registration

IGN: Zigh

Timezone: GMT +2

Fluff: Reached finals every PSL I played, good w/l ratio, quality shitposting if needed, etc. Just pick me, you know what´s the deal.

Preferred Tiers: Doubles (Unexpected) DPP/USUM OU [Can play mmo single tiers if given comps}

Most Preferred Manager/ Least Preferred Manager: I hate you all equally, np

Edited by Zigh
Ruthless Rattatas > all

IGN: Aerun

Timezone: GMT +1

Fluff: Won the 2 last seasons being the #2 OU player in both. If you want some dramas and some shitposting I'll be glad to destroy some poor souls.

Preferred Tiers: PokeMMO OU, PokeMMO UU. (Can play anything if you gimme the comps though).

Most Preferred Manager: My boys Xatu and HandsomeLooker1492.

Least Preferred Manager: everyone else, they suck.

IGN: Titinn.

Timezone: EST.

Fluff:  Team player; I provide comps/scouts if needed and always there to help with teambuilds. . It's comeback season and I'm hungrier than those Salamences from 2 seasons ago. P.S: I'll shit on your best player if needed. 

Preferred Tier: MMO NU, UU, OU(will need to be provided comps.) SM OU>DPP. Fuck LC. Doubles aint a tier. 

Preferred Managers: Enchanteur la pro. 

Least Preferred Managers: H u h. Pachima lame ass. Seniorequi>

IGN: Nahwel

Timezone: GMT -3

Fluff: im desactualizated of the game, and i dont care to play pvp for now, so, if you want to buy me, dont pay more than the minimum cuz i will be just a bad sub player who need help with teambuilding and comps

Preferred Tier: im basically playing.. mm.. im not playing so i supose dubs?, maybe nu? (can play the other mmo tiers but nu and dubs are the tiers that i know, a bit, at least)

Preferred Managers: I dont care. (but maybe lifestyle cuz teamname or krilin or forfiter cuz vgc or maekay)

Least Preferred Managers: the aw boys who dont deserve to be manager

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

im talking seriusly, dont buy me

Edited by Nawe
a lots of edits

IGN: overToasted

Timezone: EST

Fluff: best fortnite player in psl. 1v1 me if u believe otherwise. robbed of manager spot this season. guess they only wanted bad ones amirite @Bilburt and lol @ haazuu still mans didnt even make a post yet. 2.1k+ elo on randoms. streamer btw.

Preferred Tiers: DPP/SMOU

Most Preferred Manager: all bad i was robbed

Least Preferred Manager: all bad i was robbed