[PSL X] Player Registration

IGN: Takens

Timezone: MDT

Fluff: The Pokemmo Link is planing to comeback to action as soon as i have time. (Also looking to classify for VGC 2019 Worlds and winning the moon series)

Preferred Tiers:OU,UU or any showdown tier.

Most Preferred Manager: DoubleJ

Least Preferred Manager: Rigamorty

Edited by Takens

IGN:Suigin

Timezone: it's 0:41 as I type this post

Fluff: I've actually never played Pokemon in my life, I made an account for my drooling idiot son and he just plays while I shitpost in the forums, these posts have coincidentally turned out to make enough sense to make me TC though a supreme stroke of luck.

Preferred Tiers: OU, USUM OU but this last one would require me to relearn the tier and just steal teams from other people idk.

Most Preferred Manager:  As long as they don't yell at me idc.

Least Preferred Manager: Pachima if you buy me I'm throwing so hard some MLB team will scout me as their star pitcher.

IGN: Butlerrr

Timezone: CEST

Fluff: Im a slightly above average mmo player, who really hasnt done much here despite devoting his life and 16 hours a day to the grind, which gives me literally 0 credibility in any actual serious competitive pokemon circle.

Preferred Tiers: NU

Most Preferred Manager: no preferences, mostly nice managers this season

Least Preferred Manager: Life

IGN: Zymogen

Timezone: BST (or GMT when clocks go back idk) 

Fluff: I’ll give you the biggest emotional rollercoaster of your life by steamrolling through my first battle and proceeding to get 6-0’d by a Hariyama in my next. That said, anyone I’ve played PSL with knows I’m a team player, and that I put the hours into helping others and doing my research. 

Preferred Tiers: OU, UU, NU, LC

Most Preferred Manager: Mkns

Least Preferred Manager: pachima

Edited by Zymogen

IGN: VadimEmpoleon

Timezone: GMT+2

Fluff: I wasn't really good until gen 5, but I guess I am now good at UU tier and I will do my best if I am chosen, regardless of the manager who chooses me.

Preferred Tiers: UU

Most Preferred Manager: Forfiter, MaeKaaay

Least Preferred Manager: -

Edited by VadimEmpoleon