[PSL X] Player Registration

What is this?

This is the official thread for player's to register to play in the PokeMMO Super League Season 10 event. 

Who can sign up?

Anyone that plays PokeMMO and/or Showdown can register and play, so long as they have a  PokeMMO Forum account to do so.

Requirements?

If you sign up, you are required to participate and compete in PSL10 as a player. The role of a player is to abide by the manager who selected you and compete against other tiers from other teams. 

Tiers?

The selected tiers for PSL10 include PokeMMO OU, PokeMMO UU, PokeMMO NU, PokeMMO Doubles, PokeMMO LC and Showdown DPP OU / Showdown SM OU.

How do I register?

Simply fill-out the sheet below and post it in this thread.

IGN:

Timezone:

Fluff:

Preferred Tiers:

Most Preferred Manager:

Least Preferred Manager:

IGN indicates what your in-game name is. This is the name you use for your character in PokeMMO. You may include both your PokeMMO IGN and/or Showdown IGN. 

Timezone is the timezone for which you live. This helps managers better understand how and when they can communicate with you. 

Fluff is where you put any information you want in order to better your chances of getting picked in the auction.

Most preferred manager is simply that, feel free to list which manager you'd most like to play for. This does not mean this manager will select you, but it does add drama.

Least preferred manager is simply that, feel free to list which manager you'd list like to play for. This does not mean this manager cannot select you, but it does add drama. 

How do I get picked?

There will be a formal, public auction in approximately 10 days after this thread is opened which will pit managers against one another as they compete to get the best players from this list. 

How many players do we need?

We have 8 tiers and 8 managers/teams, thus we will need at minimum 64 sign-ups. I anticipate near 80-100 will sign. 

If I sign up, does that guarantee I will get to play?

Unfortunately, no. You will still have to get selected in the auction that will take place in around 10 days. This means it is in your best interest to make yourself known and to improve your skills in the meantime. 

What if I am forum banned and cannot post?

Have another player contact a host (BlueBreath, LKrenz, Mkns), or use another media outlet to give me your sign up. Once We've received confirmation that you want to play, we'll post on your behalf in this thread. 

DEADLINE :14 September 11 PM EST

Edited by PSL10

Oh shieet finally!! Let's fucking go

IGN: iJulianFNT

Timezone: NYT

Fluff: lo.

Preferred Tiers: OU, Dubs, USUM, LC, UU(If u gib comps), NU(If u gib comps), triples, heck.. I like and can play every tier. (Except DPP lul)

Most Preferred Manager: Rys, LifeStyle, Mae 

Least Preferred Manager: pachima. fuck pachima.

Edited by FNTCZ

IGN: Linken

Timezone: GMT+2 (Berlin)

Fluff: Probably the only guy who didn't coach and/or wasn't coached last season (or any other season)... 

Preferred Tiers: SM OU/DPP OU, MMO OU, Doubles (though you want to avoid me putting in it)

Most Preferred Manager: The one who'll win this season

Least Preferred Manager: The others

Edited by Linken

IGN: Roxxass
TIME ZONE: EDT -1

Fluff: be the best doubles player and obviously win the psl this will be my first psl.

Prefered tiers:  Doubles, nu and if are we gonna play tripples, triples. I can play tiers in showdown too. 
Most prefered manager: I dunno, whatever I will make a good job. 
Least Prefered manager: none

Edited by Roxxass