Manga and Comic Discussion

KarpQueen

Greetings. I am Queen Karp and I (being an aspiring mangaka and comic artists in general) quite like comics and manga.

So I (being the rad woman I am) thought I'd setup a topic for like minded people discuss their favorite mangoes and comics in a judge free place.

My favorite manga personally is Jojo's Bizzare Adventure: Stone Ocean or perhaps Blackcat.

Thank you for reading now without further ado.

Karp Queen out.

60066.gif

13 hours ago, KarpQueen said:

It does also have Zatanna and she's super heckin cool!

Zatanna is a great character! But I think she never got the proper attention. Last time I remember her out of comics was in Justice League Dark, that even in a support role.

11 hours ago, Lightningvolt said:

Zatanna is a great character! But I think she never got the proper attention. Last time I remember her out of comics was in Justice League Dark, that even in a support role.

Yea I know right? She's too badass to be a supporting character for Bats or someone all the time.

Her design is so rad, although that said my favorite dc girl is Rocket Girl cause she looks neat and rides a rocket.

17 hours ago, SodaNaranja said:

One Piece is my favourite, really a masterpiece, Luffy is easily the best anime/manga character out there in my personal opinion.

It really is the manga/anime has stood the test of time for sure. I wonder if/when it'll end?