EV's service & LVL50 service RE OPENED.

Roxxass

I'm starting this post 'cause I normally do ev's service &lvl until 50 for my friends.

I wanna win extra money so I will open this lvl and ev's services

I'm just leveling the poke until level 50 obviously If your pokemon have their evolution until lvl 62 o lvl 59, I will do it with a little extra cost.

I know, You may don't trust totally in me but, I'm a really honest trainer and I just wanna win more money for more shinys, comps o more vanity's.

If you want my service please send me a whiser in game or just pm me in the forums, tha max cap of you service will be 25 pokemon and the time will you take back your pokemon will be from 2 hours until 3 days, depend of the number of pokemon you leave in this service. All the pokemon you leave for my service will be traded and the evs and moveset will be send via mail in that way you will be able to send a mail for 100 pokedollar, better that 1k pokedollar per mail.

The way you send a mail evs and moveset can be like this one

Spoiler

Recipent: Evs
Subject: Evs
Body: Musharna: 150 evs speed 252 evs spatk 108 evs def Moveset: moonlight, psychic.

List of player who I done evs & lvl service: 

Geniculata
Souu
Aurum Pegasus 

xRosee

xMago
NecroskullDark

Moisessss

Excavalier

Sebat

The prices below:
LVL 50 & EVS: 50 K 
ONLY EVS: 30K

ONLY LVL: 30K 

IGN: Roxxass

Team: OCP

Edited by Roxxass
Better information
3 hours ago, razimove said:

We blocked eachother due to some reason I don't remember, but any chance, you're not busy? Got 5 UTs I wouldn't mind leveling + evs x)

Was for the shiny tynamo, hello, We can see each other in vermillion city ch1 if you want, hello razy. 

1 minute ago, razimove said:

Already did sometime ago, I cleared a lot of my blocks cause the reason behind wasn't relevant or was just me being a uguuhead x), I should whisper/mail you soon

Ok, I will wait for you pokes, if you need any reference I can give you some reference about my service, good luck with your breeds :DD

3 hours ago, DarylDixon said:

from lvl 41 to 70 and from 40 to 50 how much you want?

Hello, from 40 to 50 will cost 15k I think is a fair price, is only 10 levels

41 to level 70, I never done something like that but, 35k is ok for you?

4 hours ago, mago1993 said:

very little for see, i cant lol

pd. good job leveling and ev trainer !

Apenas me di cuenta, tratare de modificar eso!!

I already finished almost all my service. I have only 2 service in process.

Tomorrow will be my free day from services so, If you any service and you bring it today, I will start it until monday.

Have a nice day everybody. Until monday

59 minutes ago, Minun said:

mailed you my scyther x3

I already have it, between tomorrow and wednesday will be ready

30 minutes ago, Linfanz said:

What's your fee for Lv50-Lv100

Right now i have 2 service for lvl100, If you ca wait until the next week i can do your service, 70k for lvl 100

• 2 weeks later...