New way of making pokeyen

1.This consist of using 1 Gothitelle with the ability frisk which tells you what item the Horde or poke has.

The area i use for this is Route 9, in the grass right outside of challengers cave people can use sweet scent where you can find items such like silk scarf,black sludge,nugget,big nugget.

What you want to go after are big nugget and nugget by using a Gothitelle you can see what items are in that horde and just try to thief them out.

Gothitelle is an important for this farm since being lvl 100 it will not kill the Garbodor unless it crits.

Other pokes use for thief are Scizor which learns roost,thief and is immune to toxic,sludge bomb and body slam is not very effective against him last, but not least Gengar which is immune to bodyslam and poison moves are not effective against him.

The price for the items we are looking for are this:

Nugget = 5k

Big Nugget = 15k

I find this way of farming as the best since everything else is nerfed to the ground.

I hope this helps you guys in game since everyone is struggling for farming and it doesn't take that much time you just need to be patient.

#PICKUPTHIEF2.0

2.If you like crafting you can also find pecha berries for the berry powder in route 120 from Mightyena same process.

3. you can farm life orb from Absol which will have to made on single encounter for this one you can find them in Unova outside of the Giant Chasm in the dark grass.

Edited by Takens
18 hours ago, Takens said:

3. you can farm life orb from Absol which will have to made on single encounter for this one you can find them in Unova outside of the Giant Chasm in the dark grass.

i am honestly surprised the chinese haven't crashed that market yet with their crazy farming skill. might just be a matter of time now that the information is spreading.

• 2 years later...
On 7/9/2021 at 9:48 AM, asazuno said:

hasn't nugget always been 5k at pokemarts?

Sorry, read this ( ⬇️ ) post too quickly and misinterpreted it ?‍♂️

On 8/27/2018 at 4:07 AM, Obvi said:

Inb4 nugget and big nugget NPC sale prices decreased to 500 yen and 3k yen as a nerf :^)