What are ways to earn a lot exp fast?

Hordes has to be the fastest way to get EXP, but you could also try doing a Region rerun, and by that I mean, defeat all trainers you found on that region. Although, the easier way is still training with the piloswine hordes at Giant Chasm.

Just now, Meh said:

Hordes tem que ser o caminho mais rápido para obter EXP, mas você também pode tentar fazer uma reprise Regional, e com isso quero dizer, derrotar todos os treinadores que você encontrou naquela região. Embora, o caminho mais fácil ainda esteja treinando com as hordas de piloswine em Giant Chasm.

Oh, thanks for the tip, I've defeated Unova's E4 recently, I'll try to get to Giant Chasm.

doing gym rematches Is also a good exp way.I always have a 6th poke that is using exp.share.I get about 3k per 2 poke killed on that 6th poke.I also get 3k per horde killed in giantchasm on that 6th poke.You can also get donatorstatus to get more exp.

Edited by MightyBoxer
Just now, MightyBoxer said:

doing gym rematches Is also a good exp way.I always have a 6th poke that is using exp.share.I get about 3k per 2 poke killed on that 6th poke.I also get 3k per horde killed in giantchasm on that 6th poke.You can also get donatorstatus to get more exp.

What is donatorstatus?