Cancel button

Laz

Question

9 answers to this question

3 hours ago, KarpQueen said:

Greetings, Karp Queen here.

A cancel button? What do you mean exactly could you go further in depth?

I agree that an "Are you sure you want to continue?" button equivalent would be excellent however.

A button that you can use to change your selected move in battle before your opponent locks theirs in. Prevents misclicks

Edited by Zymogen
11 minutes ago, Kanzo said:

How would it make it slower?? There is still this timer players have...

How does clicking an extra button add time? Please take time to think about that.

I just think it would make the interface rather clunky and annoying.

Think about it imagine you're ev training killing caterpie and are you sure keeps popping up when you wanna squish some buggles.

I think instead the are you sure should be instead turned on in the settings menu as that would make more sense.

Edited by KarpQueen

You have misunderstood @KarpQueen

The button would only exist against in battle against other players, it would not require an extra click to confirm your action, only to cancel it.

No extra time would be added to battles because the button would only be available during the time in which your opponent has yet to decide their own move.

Just now, Alouu said:

You have misunderstood @KarpQueen

The button would only exist against in battle against other players, it would not require an extra click to confirm your action, only to cancel it.

No extra time would be added to battles because the button would only be available during the time in which your opponent has yet to decide their own move.

Right, apologies my bad.