Giving us more options when configuring a duel

Meh

Question

For an Example;

-The option to create our own level cap, if a pokemon is OVER that level cap, it's level goes back to the set level cap number,(if the level cap was 20, a lvl 30 starmie would go back to lvl 20, just like tournament mode), that also works if that pokemon is UNDER that level(if the level cap is 20, a lvl 1 torchic would advance 19+ levels, going back to lvl 1, as soon as the battle is over);

-The option that allows us to make all pokemon devolve to their previous evolutions (should be pretty self-explanatory, if that option is on, swampert should go back to being a marshtomp/mudkip, volcarona should go back to being a larvesta, and a mono-evolution pokemon like smeargle WON'T get affected);

-The option that allows us to EVOLVE our pokemon into their next evolution(s) (same thing as the last one, but this time, inversed);

-The option to ban certain moves/pokemon/items from the battle (works just like the OP item clause, but this time, YOU get to choose which pokemon/move/item is "OP", and not the system);

-The option that allows us to do tier shifting (take Pokemon Showdown! as the reference, "Pokémon in OU keep the same base stats, those in UU get +5 to each stat, those in NU and below get +15, and those in LC (since we don't have PU yet) get +20.") ; 

-The option to FORFEIT (frankly, I feel like this should have been added long ago, the fact that , in normal mode, people are forced to log out if their opponent just goes afk, or stalls the timer (which doesn't exists) bugs me quite alot);

-Etc..

Now, I know this suggestion is just going to rot off in the endless pit of the suggestion box, but I needed to get these ideias out of my head. These options can help quite alot with creating unofficial Team Tournaments, but come to think again, someone must had already suggested this. (also I could just be dumb and half of these options are in the game already)

2d4.png

5 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, Meh said:

The option to FORFEIT (frankly, I feel like this should have been added long ago, the fact that , in normal mode, people are forced to log out if their opponent just goes afk, or stalls the timer (which doesn't exists) bugs me quite alot);

-Etc..

asked so many times, by so many people, and yet after so long still not implemented.

9 hours ago, Meh said:

-The option to create our own level cap, if a pokemon is OVER that level cap, it's level goes back to the set level cap number,(if the level cap was 20, a lvl 30 starmie would go back to lvl 20, just like tournament mode), that also works if that pokemon is UNDER that level(if the level cap is 20, a lvl 1 torchic would advance 19+ levels, going back to lvl 1, as soon as the battle is over);

This could be very useful to battle a friend mid-story 

Is the easy way out so you don't need to level your pokemon before getting into battle? 

On 8/26/2018 at 6:21 PM, Toupi said:

This could be very useful to battle a friend mid-story 

People spend time trying out lvl their friend while doing the story so they can win their little pvp.. Don't mess it up. 

2 hours ago, IDKPRO said:

Is the easy way out so you don't need to level your pokemon before getting into battle? 

People spend time trying out lvl their friend while doing the story so they can win their little pvp.. Don't mess it up. 

It's just an option, not an obligation.

The player have the choice to decide if they really want  this option to be applied into their duel.