Air ballon bug

I would also want to know what is the problem right now. I heard that it's about selling Air Balloons to the pokemart but i'm not sure.

Right now, i'm not even buying cheap one on the GTL (below 3.2k/each) to resell at the mart to be sure of not getting ban

Edited by Alezzerr
clarification

Wait wtf that's why people is getting banned?!!

Fucking fix economy let people sell items for more than 15k to npc like everstones cuz inflation in GTL hurt the economy from the game pretty bad and players are just looking for better ways to make money that way they can breed comps etc.

@Kyu is it possible to do this on next patch giving a standard prize for selling some items like everstones like actually putting an exact prize for an item?

Just now, razimove said:

If I'm not wrong, selling an air ballon now awards 0 pokeyen, and they were removed from battle frontier, so chances are, it's not fixed yet.

Thanks for the fast answer. Unfortunately, those on the GTL still tell "Sell Price: 3,200" so people could lose money..

Yeah, that's a shit reason to ban people.  How were people supposed ot know selling things at a pokemart for 32 yen per bp was a bug when getting bp got harder in the update?  I would've actively been doing it if I hadn't been able to get 35-40 bp for items on the gtl. Things like that make me want to take a long break from this game.  Its not even a bug either, its just them being dumb and overlooking a price.  That's not what a bug is.

I guess its possible it gave more than 3200 per balloon and then it might clue people in, but if it was as the sell price was stated that's completely bogus.  I want to know since it will determine my future opinion on this game.  I'm not going to play if I could just be banned for finding a slightly "too efficient" way of making money.  I might honestly be banned for selling stuff for higher on the gtl now if 32 yen per bp was bannable since just any arbitrary thing can be bug abuse.  Isn't the first time people have had this attitude either.  Blame the user for playing the game in the most efficient way instead of the devs for not patching holes.

I didn't sell any balloons, but I highly considered it before looking at prices on the gtl and I would've never considered that I could get banned for it.

Edited by Aard
3 hours ago, Takens said:

Fucking fix economy let people sell items for more than 15k to npc like everstones cuz inflation in GTL hurt the economy from the game pretty bad

Yes I'm sure that once the standard value of money has increased, the economy will be on the up.

As a player, it might not seem like there is a difference between getting your money from the GTL and getting it from selling to NPCs - but this makes a much bigger difference than you might think.

Money obtained via the GTL is money that has already been generated and pumped into the system.

Money obtained via selling to NPCs is newly generated and added to the 'overall' total of money on the server.

If the average ratio of time:money in generated money increases beyond the current standard this will cause monetary inflation.

So what you're effectively asking is this:

• Munya locked this topic