Its the first time i feel so bad in this game

Another player in my guild just leave the game.This is the second person to leave today.

He told me that he want send his comp pokemon and shiny to me to hold some events.I refused.

I want to retain him but he said that he was tired,the confiscation of Balloon really knock down him.

He paid time,energy,items and money on the pokemon to earn the Battle Point,and finally he got Nothing.

Why?Is it really his Fault???You released the update for almost 10days,10days!And you had tested it for serval days before you released it!You made the mistake and you made us take it?

You can confirm the number of Balloon but you cant send back the Battle Point?

Have a NICE day and its my first time really Dislike this game.

3 minutes ago, Aard said:

Someone offered you comps and shinies for free and your reaction is to dislike the game?  Must be a tough life.

My guild member want send me these things to hold an event because he will give up pokemmo for the things what offical done,he losed many things.

A friend in game more important or he sends something to you more important?

Edited by seanblackhole
1 minute ago, seanblackhole said:

My guild member want send me these things to hold an event because he will give up pokemmo for the things what offical done,he losed many things

But he lost them, not you.  Sounds like you're gaining some shinies and comps that you can trade into guild publicity.  Sounds like a win to me.

Edited by Aard
36 minutes ago, seanblackhole said:

My guild member want send me these things to hold an event because he will give up pokemmo for the things what offical done,he losed many things.

A friend in game more important or he sends something to you more important?

feel free to mail them to me if you dont want them.

9 hours ago, seanblackhole said:

Another player in my guild just leave the game.This is the second person to leave today.

He told me that he want send his comp pokemon and shiny to me to hold some events.I refused.

I want to retain him but he said that he was tired,the confiscation of Balloon really knock down him.

He paid time,energy,items and money on the pokemon to earn the Battle Point,and finally he got Nothing.

Why?Is it really his Fault???You released the update for almost 10days,10days!And you had tested it for serval days before you released it!You made the mistake and you made us take it?

You can confirm the number of Balloon but you cant send back the Battle Point?

Have a NICE day and its my first time really Dislike this game.

2. Rules related to Gameplay:

You may not exploit errors in design ("bugs") or features which have not been documented to gain access which is otherwise not available or to gain an advantage over other Users, and You may not communicate any exploitable issues either directly or through public posting, to any other users of PokeMMO's Services;

While participating in Player vs Player (PvP) gameplay, You may not participate in any form of match manipulation. Match manipulation is defined as any action taken to manipulate the outcome of a match, or alter or manipulate any official rankings;

You may not use cheats, automation software (commonly known as "scripts", "macros", or "bots"), hacks, or any third-party software which can be detrimental to other users' experience, nor will You relay or store any items for other users who are using these processes;

You may not use the Game or any Service for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of PokeMMO, including but not limited to gathering in-game currency, items, resources, or performing services for sale outside the Game (commonly known as "Real Money Trading"), use at a cyber café, computer gaming center or any other location-based site; and

You may not defraud other Users of in-game currency, items, resources, or services to be performed (commonly known as "Scamming").

https://pokemmo.eu/code_of_conduct

Just because there is a bug that doesn't mean you can exploit it for personal gain. This behavior is forbidden in the Code of Conduct, linked above, and has always been against the rules. In the future, please report suspected bugs in the Bug Reports section linked below.

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/11-bug-report/