Extreme Mode

hey folks,

i personally find the story and especially the E4 way too easy. Is it possible to implement an extreme mode? For example you finish the story and then talk with someone and start the story with your current pokemon again against level 100 pokemon (maybe ev-trained, nice sets). I know you can battle the E4 (level 100), but its boring to face all the time the same things. That would be a nice challenge and people definitely have to spend some time (ofc you have to refuse to make it easier for all those crykids).

I don't know much about game development and stuff like that, but even still I don't think that should be a priority. This reminds me of the nuzlocke mode that people want in the games, but I personally don't agree with that and think that it's much better to do stuff at your own pace. Imo there are much more important things to implement and the game has a lot of features that aren't implemented(the trick house, half of Nimbasa...) and although a hard mode could be fun, this may be too extreme and frustrating to the point that you would need to have a competitive team. And if you have a competitive team, it may be better to play in actual competitive.

2 hours ago, MosesBrenner said:

hey folks,

i personally find the story and especially the E4 way too easy. Is it possible to implement an extreme mode? For example you finish the story and then talk with someone and start the story with your current pokemon again against level 100 pokemon (maybe ev-trained, nice sets). I know you can battle the E4 (level 100), but its boring to face all the time the same things. That would be a nice challenge and people definitely have to spend some time (ofc you have to refuse to make it easier for all those crykids).

This is already a thing. The AI is still not at it's best, but much better than it was. But upon rematching the elite 4 they will increase in levels and diversify their teams with competitive sets.