What's the best way to make money?

Hi,

First let me clarify I am aware of money guide in Guide Tavern and I did read it. But one thing this guide does not specify is how much and quickly you earn money with each method (plus many things are outdated already).

I used to play pokemmo longtime ago but now I returned with friends. Everything costs so much and I just simply have no funds. I used to farm money with payday persian but it's so goddamn slow. I also tried catching chansey but took me over an hour to catch one and he did not have lucky egg on him.

So what is good method to get money right now? Not completly rng-based (at least like the chansey hunt) and efficient? I just want some basic funds to buy good moves and do some budget breeding.

Edited by FTR
2 hours ago, FTR said:

Trading? Trading what? ^^ Ditto catching, you meant trying to get ditto with 31 in some stat?

trading in general you won't get much info from trader has you would become competition but it require a fair amount of knowledge and money to make money off trading otherwise you might end up loosing more than you make.

but if you want to catch ditto it is a good market has you will make money for every ditto has many people buy shit ditto for 1.5k or even a box of them for 100k.