Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DKMAO

合众剧情如何通过,求解 Any idea about Unova storyline

Recommended Posts

    天王打完了,但打不过n,我用双斧战龙被克制,有人推荐几只强势精灵吗?

 

I have beaten E4 but can never win N. My Haxorus is subdued. Any recommended strong Pokemon?

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, DKMAO said:

    天王打完了,但打不过n,我用双斧战龙被克制,有人推荐几只强势精灵吗?

 

I have beaten E4 but can never win N. My Haxorus is subdued. Any recommended strong Pokemon?

Try krookodile, it's a pretty cool mon for story line.

Share this post


Link to post

I think Krookodile, Darmanitan, Scrafty, Conkeldurr are great. Training EV is also helpful.

我觉得沙漠四侠(黑眼鳄,达摩狒狒,头巾混混,还有个忘了)和修建老匠很强,另外刷好努力值非常有效!

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Lincsama said:

I think Krookodile, Darmanitan, Scrafty, Conkeldurr are great. Training EV is also helpful.

我觉得沙漠四侠(黑眼鳄,达摩狒狒,头巾混混,还有个忘了)和修建老匠很强,另外刷好努力值非常有效!

Any particular moveset/nature/ivs for all of this pokemon? 

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/24/2018 at 9:43 AM, Killagramz said:

Any particular moveset/nature/ivs for all of this pokemon? 

Krookodile and Darmanitan have both high attack and speed with abundant moves.

Scrafty and Conkeldurr don't have high speed but their defenses are good.They also have abundant moves.

These pokemon can set one status move and three attack moves.

If they also had high levels and EVs, storyline will be very easy.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.