PokeMMO Battle Association - Grand Finals (ON HOLD)

hippowdon-female.giftogekiss.gifhydreigon.gifpoliwrath.gifamoonguss.gifmagnezone.gifcrustle.gifstoutland.gif

DoctorPBJ (Alpha Division)

vs.

ZhikoDark (Omega division)

conkeldurr.gifmandibuzz.gifmilotic.gifweavile.gifmismagius.giflickilicky.gifsteelix.gifelectabuzz.gif

The Grande finale. Who will win additional 6 million prize money and gets the title of Grand Champion of PBA season 1? Find out in the last episode of Dragonball Z PBA season 1!

THE FINALS WILL BE PLAYED BEST OF 3 GAMES - YOU MAY CHANGE POKEMON BETWEEN BATTLES!

Spoiler

By the way, Draco Hydreigon is banned. To remain in my previous rulings - all moves are allowed as long as they would be accessible to all players, which Draco still is not. Sorry Doc.

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, pachima said:

So Lazaaro was disqualified for missing one week, and yet....

Not missing one week, a whole lot of more. And in this case I couldn't care less when the match happens since no one else has to wait for their match to be played - if they're mutually extending it I'm fine with it since they're essentially doing no one any harm. I couldn't extend Lazaaro's match until eternity because there were still 4 players waiting for the tournament to conclude. When I asked people to sign up, I asked them to be active for 2,5 months and Lazaaro for being away for that long made me risk for fulfilling this clause. If either player provides me with evidence of opponent's bad activity and a reason the match has to be played fast, I will make sure it will be played fast. So far neither player has done that.

I don't know what was your reason to treat these two matches the same way but here is the reason it is not.

Edited by OrangeManiac