10 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

IGN: DoubleJ

PokeMMO Team:  [LYLE] KingCheerios

Experience: 

• Member of the "Every Season Club"
  • 5x Player
  • 4x Manager
  • 3x Host 

Motivation: I've been a player 5x and a manager only 4, time to even that up for a solid 50/50   =)

Fluff: I am probably the biggest HYPE man to ever play PokeMMO. @camilo7 and @znk26 both believe I was the best manager they ever played for (fuck you @KaynineXL). I became friends with scum @gbwead and fed @RysPicz giant ego by throwing my match with him last season. If you want drama, you pick JJ. 

#flexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Didn’t banned players get barred from being a manager tho 

1 hour ago, DoubleJ said:

IGN: DoubleJ

PokeMMO Team:  [LYLE] KingCheerios

Experience: 

• Member of the "Every Season Club"
  • 5x Player
  • 4x Manager
  • 3x Host 

Motivation: I've been a player 5x and a manager only 4, time to even that up for a solid 50/50   =)

Fluff: I am probably the biggest HYPE man to ever play PokeMMO. @camilo7 and @znk26 both believe I was the best manager they ever played for (fuck you @KaynineXL). I became friends with scum @gbwead and fed @RysPicz giant ego by throwing my match with him last season. If you want drama, you pick JJ. 

#flexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you misspelled fred, downvoted

Drum Roll Please

giphy.gif

IGN: Cheels

PokeMMO Team:  VVVV (aka Aerun is a special boi, Reevs is best boi, and Rigamorty is the thieving boi)

Experience: I have partaked in three PSL seasons. The first being where TJ was the manager and had all of the cool tm kids (Bowser) ft all of the MMO grillz, the most recent being Toast's team where I beat Otlan in a tier I had never played before, but then earth quaked a gastly when I was drunk playing HXIN in LC (we been knew). 

Spoiler

when im sober I'm a try hard ask Toasty Toast

Motivation: IRL am an actual manager, have been playing this game for 5 fucking years, I will literally hype ANYTHING up, @KaynineXL made me do it. 

Fluff: Am real grill, I'm an utter fucking delight

ALSO 

uguuIN BOUFFANTS

b98285bd7eabde29119b82f67d915a6d.png

PS: Give me a reason to spend all my time playing this game again

PPS: My poor heart cant take it if I don't get picked

source.gif

PPPS: But i understand if you dont

tenor.gif?itemid=9777832

PPPPS:

Aerun is bad

28 minutes ago, TJXD said:

Endorsing cheels , deserves a shot at managing .

Not as autistic as best friends while still maintaining the element of stupidity.

Disappointed.  Expected a manager application. 

Edited by xStarr
The True Page King Is Here.