[PSL X] Manager Sign-Up Thread

On 8/19/2018 at 7:40 PM, PSL10 said:
  • Can I stay active through the whole season? im fred i have been active for 5+ years at this point
  • Can I communicate well with my players? yes
  • Can I handle team finances? yes. turned 400k +  shiny seaking into a colorable desus labcoat. im kinda good with money and investments. also i have donated something like 30? 40? mil or so to psl over the last 10 seasons and that money didnt come out of thin air ya know?
  • Can I keep an eye on my players and those of the opponent? si. 
  • Do I have knowledge of the competitive scene and the players? yes althou i have less knowledge then i once had on players. something i will be sure to invest a lot of time into if chosen as manager
  • Will I keep interest, even when I'm on the losing side? for the glory of bushido (thats a yes if no one gets that dead reference)
  • Do I understand and can I make my players understand the terms & conditions of the PSL? i can understand and i can explain it to my players, however i cant make the horse drink. who knows i might buy bil
  • Will I maintain respect for my host and the decisions they make? yes. it's not like the host are hard to respect this season.
  • Do I have the availability to manage a team, participate in a draft, and respond to the host whenever a question presents itself? yes.

On 8/19/2018 at 7:40 PM, PSL10 said:

IGN: fredrichnietze

PokeMMO Team: none atm. been on a break until pokemmo gets good, but check my forums history i have been active.

Experience:ok so been around since season 1. won a couple managed once and had a lot of problems but did fairly well despite the issues.  played in every season but one iirc? i was somewhat busy and upset with a decision jj made to artificially limit the number of participants to less the half the people who signed up so i skipped a season in protest. 

Motivation: arent seeing a lot of great manager sign ups and i want psl to be good this season. needs a good comeback to wash away the memory of last season. my motivation is mostly altruistic as any money i won would just end up in the psl season 11 or 12 coffer, but i still have the whole "for the glory of bushido" thing may it rest in peace. im willing to do whatever i need to win but honorable enough to never cheat or allow my players to cheat or be dishonorable. 

Fluff: i get along with most people but im frank and call people out for their bullshit. have a few members of the community that i have been feuding with in the past and i guess that could make some good rivalry's. ex TC i left because i got busy. been in a whole lot of teams since bushido and i know a lot of players. also i am kinda rich now so i guess i could go out and pay for shit for my team to use to win which i guess is fluff?

Edited by fredrichnietze
i heard the calls of "managers are shit" and came to answer