[PSL X] Manager Sign-Up Thread

1 hour ago, camilo7 said:

IGN: Enchanteur 

Equipo de PokeMMO: Ninguno

Experiencia: BEST PLAYER OVERHALL Y BEST PLAYER OU PSL 7, BEST PLAYER OU PSL 8 ................................. ...............................

Motivación: demostré ser el mejor jugador, ahora demostraré que puedo ser el mejor gerente

Pelusa: No es necesario que todos sepan, soy el mejor.

giphy.gif

Edited by Zhikodark

@camilo7 gotta get that off my chest, cause for some weird reason i feel terrible for acting like a jelly kid again. im in no position to call you bad obviously and altough im more mad about how i babyraged and made myself look like a poop again, i shouldnt have done that, so sorry for doing so.

i still think you shouldnt get manager for obvious reasons tho and if i didnt let your bs trigger me again i might have articulated that in a brief manner before.

last psl was a shitfest and its been a shitfest, because people were proven to do the shit you do on a regular basis. i remember you coaching someone into and in finals, because ..."this guy so lucky, won cause he crit me"... so you played that person you lost to a second time via ghosting and then went on to coach finals. and im not guessing here, i stood next to you reading normal chat while you did so. then there was the uu the other day, but i already told you what i think about that in teamchat, so no benefit of repeating myself here. thats two cases i know of, but we both know you probably pulled that shit more often, just like the win passing between you and your aw buddies.

my point is, you´re playing dirty whenever things dont go your way or you just feel like doing it, so if this isnt all lip service and people really want a shot at having a fair (as fair as possible) psl theres no way you get a manager spot.

Edited by DrButler
On 8/20/2018 at 5:01 AM, Kizhaz said:

IGN~Kizhaz

Team~GM

Experience~Everything

Motivation~ Gotta make up for last season, although technically that season didn't count so I didn't lead a team to last. I'm always around, try to help with team building, lending items, anything else really and  ultimately like the strategy behind managing a team. And going for most PSL wins is nice too.

Fluff~ None, I'm bad

trash manager

IGN: Lazaaro

PokeMMO Team: [LYLE]
Experience: Been involved in every PSL since the fourth one.
I've won PSL 4 and 5 as a player, reached playoffs in PSL7 and the finals in PSL8

Motivation: Willing to stay active the whole season.
I know the playerbase very well, and I'm actually willing to put effort into this.
I'm trilingual, so I won't have any problem communicating with anyone.

Fluff: Did anyone watch "Moneyball" ?

Edited by Lazaaro

IGN: Kriliin

PokeMMO Team:  [SIÂ]

Experience: I took part of every PSL since Season 5.

I've been champion of PSL 9 with The Hungry Salamences. (wait I'm still?)

I managed to help my teams to go far almost every time.

Motivation: PSL gave me the opportunity to work with the very best players and managers and I benefited a lot from their experience.

I always been active and involved in my PSL teams : sharing my opinions, asking and giving advices or even breeding for my teammates.

I feel like it's time for a new adventure and I'm sure I could fill the role.

I may seem quiet in the competitive scene but I always kept an eye on it and I share good relations with so many players you would not even imagine.

Fluff: I'm trustworthy, I never coached or been coached in PSL and it never prevented me to bring good results.

Ign: EggplantHero

Team: not quite sure i havent logged in a while

Experience: Managed Heroes of Light in psl 2, 3, 4, 5. Played in 6 and 7.

My team's rank varies from 2 to 8 to 4. Unpredictable results!

Motivation: You want a real HYPE MAN?

Seek no further! Who else is there but me to commission the best sigs in the history of these forums? Or even crazier shit! The next idea will be even more hype and large-scale than season 5 sigs!

I stopped giving as many fucks about being pg13, so roasting will occur daily!

I prefer to manage than play cause I'm totally garbage at comp. I don't play a lot but I'm as active 24/7 on discord and forums as I've always been. I feel I've learned a few things from the seasons 7-8 auctions and can probably build a better team than usual.

You know I'm the type to grind cash and fund my team's needs. EV train for them and shit. Organize scheduled sparring.

If you're gonna have 7 newcomers managing, perhaps you need a well-established, experienced vet for some balance to set the bar!

IGN: DoubleJ

PokeMMO Team:  [LYLE] KingCheerios

Experience: 

• Member of the "Every Season Club"
  • 5x Player
  • 4x Manager
  • 3x Host 

Motivation: I've been a player 5x and a manager only 4, time to even that up for a solid 50/50   =)

Fluff: I am probably the biggest HYPE man to ever play PokeMMO. @camilo7 and @znk26 both believe I was the best manager they ever played for (fuck you @KaynineXL). I became friends with scum @gbwead and fed @RysPicz giant ego by throwing my match with him last season. If you want drama, you pick JJ. 

#flexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by DoubleJ
To exert my dominance of course.