[PSL X] Manager Sign-Up Thread

IGN: Roxxass

PokeMMO Team: NôwN

Experience: I never played a PSL before but, I love dub's battles and I love to do a lot of strats for dubs, almost all my pokemon are for dubs and when I wanna win I put all my effort on it, I can play NU too and If in this PSL wanna make triple battles I will love 'cause I'm the best there (joke, I just love that battles).

Motivation: This will be my first PSL, I wanna see the competitive ambient of this event and I wanna be recognized as one of the better Doubles players in Pokemmo. I forgot one thing, I wanna have a lot of fun of this new experience for me. 

Flur: Choose 'cause You trust in my skill's I always help my team in everythingthe need. 

IGN: MaeKaaay

PokeMMO Team: ÄURA

Experience:
PSL 4 - Unexpected Flying Octillery (Playoffs)
PSL 5 - The Raging Lions (1st place)
PSL 6 - West High Knights then traded to Cuboned (Playoffs)
PSL 7 - [MISC] Aesthetics Crew then traded to VALE (Playoffs)
PSL 8 - Flocking Buzzwoles (Playoffs)
PSL 9 - Black Beatles (Playoffs)

Motivation: As you may know, I haven't been selected last season and I want to prove it was a bad call.
Since I know the existence of PSL, I never missed a single season. With this event, I got some of my best memories IG and that's mostly because of the managers i got. I learned a lot from them, now i'd like to manage myself and add all the good aspect i have seen so far in my way to do things.
I won PSL as a player, it's now time to win it as a manager.

Fluff: LF trades

1 minute ago, Roxxass said:

</3 </3 Bye bye psl I was fired in my first 30 minutes. 

You were not fired at all, it's the hosts responsibility to pick you as a manager (or not) and my post was only a joke, take it easy ;) Looking at current signups you sure have chances, however I'm a bit confused- are you willing to play or actually manage? From the signup I understood you wish to be recognized as a doubles player- you are aware that managers do not play?

1 minute ago, RysPicz said:

You were not fired at all, it's the hosts responsibility to pick you as a manager (or not) and my post was only a joke, take it easy ;) Looking at current signups you sure have chances, however I'm a bit confused- are you willing to play or actually manage? From the signup I understood you wish to be recognized as a doubles player- you are aware that managers do not play?

I know, don't worry, I was joking too at all, is one of the reason of this tournamente isn't it? have fun with the communitty, I wanna play I just noticed until I post this that was for manager no for players but I can be a manager I will take it and I will do my best effort to make a champion team. I know managers don't play but You can learn a lot as manager too. 

2 hours ago, Roxxass said:

I know, don't worry, I was joking too at all, is one of the reason of this tournamente isn't it? have fun with the communitty, I wanna play I just noticed until I post this that was for manager no for players but I can be a manager I will take it and I will do my best effort to make a champion team. I know managers don't play but You can learn a lot as manager too. 

Take this with a grain of salt, since i'm just a nobody now and I don't get to pick managers anymore - but in the past, one of the criteria for picking managers was how long you've been involved with PSL. The theory is, PSL is somewhat complicated, especially for a manager, and those with more experience will probably be better suited to handle the many tasks of the manager and be familiar with how the league works.

My point is, usually newer players sign up just as players, and then with some success eventually work their way up to manager. So if you don't get chosen as a manager, don't be discouraged! (and tbh, playing is 100x more fun and less stressful than managing. believe me)

IGN: PredaKiller

PokeMMO Team: Aw

Experience: Well, i have played the last 4 seasons, having decent scores, giving my best and trying to help my teammates with scouts, teambuild, discussions, etc.

Motivation: To be honest the position of being manager always took my attention, I enjoy the tasks they have, planning an estrategy for the auction, organizing your budget to buy players, make a balanced team in every aspect. Plus i like a lot teamwork and I think that is the most important thing on psl. I have never won psl, so I'm hunger and I'll do everything I can to win the title. I have knowledge about every tier and I'll be able to help everyone.

Fluff: I know I'm bad, but I have faith.

IGN: RealDevilLegend

PokeMMO Team:  HDLM 

Experience: I never participated in the psl and I know that it is a negative point to be a manager but I would like to try it, winning some tournaments ...

Motivation: I would like to show that I am good at strategies, have confidence in the team and be able to participate in this competition.

Fluff: I consider myself a good player in all tiers (doubles included).

17 minutes ago, isi1993 said:

IGN: RealDevilLegend

PokeMMO Team:  HDLM 

Experience: I never participated in the psl and I know that it is a negative point to be a manager but I would like to try it, winning some tournaments ...

Motivation: I would like to show that I am good at strategies, have confidence in the team and be able to participate in this competition.

Fluff: I consider myself a good player in all tiers (doubles included).

All right, but doubles is not a tier. HDLM #1

1 hour ago, Gunthug said:

Take this with a grain of salt, since i'm just a nobody now and I don't get to pick managers anymore - but in the past, one of the criteria for picking managers was how long you've been involved with PSL. The theory is, PSL is somewhat complicated, especially for a manager, and those with more experience will probably be better suited to handle the many tasks of the manager and be familiar with how the league works.

My point is, usually newer players sign up just as players, and then with some success eventually work their way up to manager. So if you don't get chosen as a manager, don't be discouraged! (and tbh, playing is 100x more fun and less stressful than managing. believe me)

nicest "fuck off" i ever read, thumbs up.

6 hours ago, Roxxass said:

I would pick you anyway because you have Freya in your signature

9 minutes ago, camilo7 said:

IGN: Enchanteur 

PokeMMO Team: None

Experience: BEST PLAYER OVERHALL AND BEST PLAYER OU PSL 7 , BEST PLAYER OU PSL 8 ................................................................

Motivation: I proved to be the best playing, now I will prove to i can be the best manager

Fluff: No need all know , im the best.

On 8/2/2018 at 10:46 PM, PSL10 said:

-No form of coaching and ghosting are allowed.