Jump to content
LKrenz

Best of 2018

Recommended Posts

Basically copying what @gbwead did in Best of 2016 Thread and @LifeStyle did in Best of 2017 Thread.

 

 

2018 individual player rankings

 

Overall champion: Enchanteur (@camilo7)

 

OU champion: Zhiko (@Zhikodark)

UU champion: Enchanteur (@camilo7)

NU champion:  YUBELLLLLLLLLLLL (@znk26)

Doubles champions: DoctorPBJ & LKrenz (@DoctorPBC & @LKrenz)

LC champion: yosoyarca (@yosoyarca)

 

Gimmicks champion: JulianFNT (@FNTCZ)

 

 

Everytime a player's name is written in the Hall of Fame for a PvP tournament, this player will recieve points based on the prize won.

 

Gimmick tournaments don't count for the Overall ranking. 

 

Rankings

OVERALL

 

Z5JDI0n.png

zYryVm6.png

WC2CsT3.png

Gm8eQoS.png

SaAoyaz.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Scoring:

Spoiler

Standard 32 bracket tournament winner: +1.4

Standard 32 bracket tournament runner-up: +0.3

 

Standard 64 bracket tournament winner: +2

Standard 64 bracket tournament runner-up: +0.5
 

Standard 128 bracket tournament winner: +2.3

Standard 128 bracket tournament runner-up: +0.7

 

Standard 256 bracket tournament winner: +2.5

Standard 256 bracket tournament runner-up: +0.7

 

Mixed tournament winners: +1.6

Mixed tournament runner-up: +0.4

 

Seasonal 64 bracket qualifier tournament winner: +1

Seasonal 64 bracket qualifier tournament runner-up: +0.5

 

Seasonal 16 bracket tournament winner: +3

Seasonal 16 bracket tournament runner-up: +2

Seasonal 16 bracket tournament third place finisher: +1.5

 

Edited by LKrenz

Share this post


Link to post

Are the points being added up like

7 hours ago, LKrenz said:
  • Winning a shiny awards 1 pt regardless of the shiny's artificial value.
  • Winning 1 PokeYen awards 0.000001 pt.
    For instance, if a player wins 2,000,000 PokeYens, this player would win 2 pts. If a second place finisher wins 500,000 PokeYens, this player would win 0.5 pt.

or like

7 hours ago, LKrenz said:

Standard 32bracket tournament winner: +1.4

Standard 32 bracket tournament runner-up: +0.3

 

Standard 64 bracket tournament winner: +2

Standard 64 bracket tournament runner-up: +0.5
 

Standard 128 bracket tournament winner: +2.3

Standard 128 bracket tournament runner-up: +0.7

 

Standard 256 bracket tournament winner: +2.5

Standard 256 bracket tournament runner-up: +0.7

 

Mixed tournament winners: +1.6

Mixed tournament runner-up: +0.4

 

Seasonal 64 bracket qualifier tournament winner: +1

Seasonal 64 bracket qualifier tournament runner-up: +0.5

 

Seasonal 16 bracket tournament winner: +3

Seasonal 16 bracket tournament runner-up: +2

Seasonal 16 bracket tournament third place finisher: +1.5

?

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Suneet said:

Are the points being added up like

or like

?

For now i'll just follow the last one, i think it will be easier that way

Share this post


Link to post

Also @LKrenz, think you accidentally skipped over the 2nd places for this mixed tour:

 

 

rickdn came 2nd and earned 0.4 points getting him onto the leaderboard, and xxxDragonDarkxxx [new name is NecroskullDark and he's already on the leaderboard] earns 0.4 more points also.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Suneet said:

Also @LKrenz, think you accidentally skipped over the 2nd places for this mixed tour:

 

 

rickdn came 2nd and earned 0.4 points getting him onto the leaderboard, and xxxDragonDarkxxx [new name is NecroskullDark and he's already on the leaderboard] earns 0.4 more points also.

Yea, i also missed a second place from Mkns, gonna fix it soon

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, EpicVerde said:

I'm sorry the truth hurts :(

Why you didn't say anything last year when you were in the top? I just see a kid crying for no reason, it isn't my fault no one wanted you in Aw :(

Share this post


Link to post

I think the non-shiny prizes should be considered a point as well. These are becoming the new standards lately (aside from CC, ofc). I think there was even a 128-people official for a Pory-Z (with 3x31 and 3x30 IVs, so very valuable). Feels kinda unfair that someone could win a 64 people tournament with a shiny zubat prize and got a point for a Bat while someone with arguably more valuable comp (and tougher path to it) didn't get one.

 

Just my thoughts, I'm irrelevant competitively lately anyway

Share this post


Link to post

 

1 minute ago, RysPicz said:

I think the non-shiny prizes should be considered a point as well. These are becoming the new standards lately (aside from CC, ofc). I think there was even a 128-people official for a Pory-Z (with 3x31 and 3x30 IVs, so very valuable). Feels kinda unfair that someone could win a 64 people tournament with a shiny zubat prize and got a point for a Bat while someone with arguably more valuable comp (and tougher path to it) didn't get one.

 

Just my thoughts, I'm irrelevant competitively lately anyway

Yes, I gave them the same value.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, LKrenz said:

 

Yes, I gave them the same value.

Oops my bad, I thought it's the same evaluation as last season. Good stuff though, good stuff!

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, LKrenz said:

Why you didn't say anything last year when you were in the top? I just see a kid crying for no reason, it isn't my fault no one wanted you in Aw :(

I'm sorry I see that really hurt :,( ( it was a joke ), the only kid here is you. I was in Aw before you came in asking for a coach.

P.D. I will not answer more.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.