Team advice

Im currently running this team, and Im trying to improve but im not sure at all how can I do it and keep it balanced:

Hydreigon starter: Modest, choice scarf

-Draco Pulse

-Flamethrower

-Dark Pulse

-U-turn

Mamoswine AKA LategameSweeper Adamant, Life orb

-earthquake

-Ice Shard

-superpower

-Icicle Crash

Dragonite AKA Wallbreaker/sweeper/whereismymultiscale? Adamant, Choice Band

-Extremespeed

-Dragon Claw

-waterfall

-Eartquake(im not sure about this, i can run superpower, ice/thunder puhch too, and all seems usefull)

Magnezone AKA bye scizor and ferroshit Modest, Choice Scarf(not sure about item here too, but being faster than gyarados unboosted seems usefull)

-HP fire

-flash cannon

-volt-switch

-Thunderbolt

Reuniclus AKA WALL/SWEEPER/GOD modest, leftlovers, ev ps/spa

-Psicocharge(seems better for me for free set up against blissey)

-Focus blast

-Recover

-Calm mind(was thinking about toxic and going more tanky role)

Scizor  AKA No reason to dont run one on almost every team Adamant, choice Band, 

-U turn

-Bullet puch

-Aerial ace(GTFO CONKELDURR)

-Pursuit

As u can see is a very agressive team focused on open holes fast and finish the game with 3 big sweepers, while taking advantage of u-turn+boltswitch.

Im having a few problems, first at all, with really LONG games against stall teams+stealth rock(im missing a defog user or atleast set my own rocks), Im suffering too against rain teams cause dont have a good way to tank them or heavy dmg out of magnezon(maybe i miss a ferrothorn?)

Sorry for my bad english, im spanish and i hope a bit of help to found my GOAT team for pokemmo ^^

Edited by PeterParquet
8 minutes ago, PeterParquet said:

Reuniclus modest, leftlovers, ev ps/spa

-Psicocharge(seems better for me for free set up against blissey)

-Focus blast

-Recover

-Calm mind(was thinking about toxic and going more tanky role)

bold over modest, and hp/def ev'ed. Psyshock or Psychic is a personal choice, one is better for blissey and shenanigans, the other one, is better for conkel, and also wins vs blissey anyway at +6 so. Toxic set over CM isn't bad either, I'm just more biased towards CM.

Scizor  Adamant, choice Band, 

-U turn

-Bullet puch

-Aerial ace(oneshotes troublesome conkeldurr, but maybe superpower can fit here)

-Pursuit

superpower over aerial, I wouldn't use this as a counter/check to conkel, and im pretty sure +1 conkel doenst get one shotted and you go deaded or near.

Dragonite Adamant, Choice Band

-Extremespeed

-Dragon Claw

-waterfall

-Eartquake(im not sure about this, i can run superpower, ice/thunder puhch too, and all seems usefull)

imo that set isn't good. EQ has no viability imo, Tpunch or fire punch + superpower over waterfall/EQ imo. If hippo goes in, the play should be not to stay anyway. 

Mamoswine Adamant, Life orb

-earthquake

-Ice Shard

-superpower

-Icicle Crash

I like this set, but since you're with a super offensive team, stealth rocks instead of superpower, and using him as lead, might be better, with focus sash instead of life orb.

__

Overall tho, your team has a couple flaws, mostly the fact that if you lose momentum once, you're doomed, especially vs something like a ferrothorn, which can setup rocks and you cna't do nothing about it. Was a bit rushed sorry, im tired, so don't take everything I said for granted. Also, consider maybe mantine for one of the dragons, so you at least have a way to defend yourself vs timid scarf hydreigon/mence and other possible special attackers.

Edited by razimove
9 minutes ago, razimove said:

bold over modest, and hp/def ev'ed. Psyshock or Psychic is a personal choice, one is better for blissey and shenanigans, the other one, is better for conkel, and also wins vs blissey anyway at +6 so. Toxic set over CM isn't bad either, I'm just more biased towards CM.

superpower over aerial, I wouldn't use this as a counter/check to conkel, and im pretty sure +1 conkel doenst get one shotted and you go deaded or near.

imo that set isn't good. EQ has no viability imo, Tpunch or fire punch + superpower over waterfall/EQ imo. If hippo goes in, the play should be not to stay anyway. 

I like this set, but since you're with a super offensive team, stealth rocks instead of superpower, and using him as lead, might be better, with focus sash instead of life orb.

__

Overall tho, your team has a couple flaws, mostly the fact that if you lose momentum once, you're doomed, especially vs something like a ferrothorn, which can setup rocks and you cna't do nothing about it. Was a bit rushed sorry, im tired, so don't take everything I said for granted. Also, consider maybe mantine for one of the dragons, so you at least have a way to defend yourself vs timid scarf hydreigon/mence and other possible special attackers.

Im gona try changes on dragonite and scizor, and maybe can change mantine over dragonite,Im lossing my midgame wallbraker(i usually save mamoswine for late) but i was losing him on stealth rock switches whatever, thanks for advice! 

I was thinking on add Gliscor maybe with stealthtock or defog, so i can keep my mamoswine moveset, but he cant match hydreigon at all.