Legendary Pokemon Guide

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/17/2020 at 8:07 AM, FameCreator said:

I know this is very old but still can u add all legendaries pls...

It can be like other legendaries ie.like mewtoo , raquaza etc.

I just want to complete the pokedex. So if u add other legendaries it would be much appreciated. Thank you

The guide contains all obtainable legendaries. The only thing it's lacking for now is stats.

sorry for this question , but why did you disabled legendary, i really dont know why you disabled them and someone tell me it was for balance tournaments, but if its just for balance tournaments , you just should ban them, all  legendaries sorry for my english and i wish have an ansewer .

Edited by jhonsononka
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/25/2020 at 2:16 AM, BrokenBulb said:

The guide contains all obtainable legendaries. The only thing it's lacking for now is stats.

Hello there sorry if i annoyed you or something but i have a question is there a specific spot in the location you can find the legendary on? like mewtwo i heard can be found in the bottom floor but what about keldeo? in moor of iciruss there is 2 random encounter types there is water that you can surf on and water you can walk on do they both work for keldeo or is it just one of them?

El 17/8/2018 a las 8:17, BrokenBulb dijo:

image.png.9ceda9343356ea3bb7595e78f2a20d62.png

image.png.8e1d47f2bdf87d5972fb3fea71c750a4.png

Mecánica

Cada región tiene un legendario único que puede ser atrapado en la naturaleza. Una vez capturados, reemplaza su último espacio de fiesta, envía una notificación a través de su región y se ve obligado a aceptar cualquier nueva solicitud de duelo. Si pierdes, el Pokémon va al ganador, y así sucesivamente.

Sin embargo, vienen con algunas limitaciones; siempre aparecen como seguidores, le impiden usar Escape Rope, movimientos como Fly / Teleport y cambiar canales / regiones. Cerrar sesión o sincronizados a tu PC los aburrirá y volverán a la vida salvaje, esperando el próximo afortunado jugador los capture.

El futuro

En el futuro estamos planeando cambiar la mecánica. Habrá mazmorras donde puedas atrapar y mantener permanentemente algunos legendarios que no sean Uber si logras derrotarlos.

Preguntas frecuentes

1. ¿Cómo puedo encontrar legendarios más fáciles?

Usa repelentes y un Pokémon de alto nivel limitado en la primera casilla de tu grupo para evitar que aparezcan otros encuentros salvajes.

2. ¿Puedo vender legendarios?

No es posible intercambiar legendarios o enumerarlos en el Global Trade Link. Sin embargo, puedes perder una batalla si quieres regalarlos.

3. ¿Hay un tiempo de reutilización entre cada solicitud de duelo y cuánto tiempo puedes mantener legendarios?
No hay limitaciones ni límite de tiempo. Se pueden hacer infinitas batallas hasta que te rindas o pierdas.

4. ¿Puedo usar pociones y objetos durante una batalla?

Todas las batallas se inician en el modo Torneo, lo que significa que no puedes usar ningún artículo. Sin embargo, tu Pokémon sanará una vez que termine.

En que parte especifica sale ryaquaza o es en todo el pilar celeste?

can you give me a pick with specific place to found them

Edited by JLeviP

Obligatory lvl cap for Gyms/Elite Four and current legendary system are two things that keep PokeMMO from feeling like the definitive Pokemon experience, and a natural extension of the series into MMO, and makes it feel a lot like a romhack with bizarre and arbitrary changes. 

• 1 month later...

Something I've found that could be tweaked: Rayquaza can be found in the wild before E4, while you're going to Sky Pillar to fulfill the history. It is annoying because it will OHKO all your pokemon, and you will have to surf all the way again to Sky Pillar (having to deal with all those infinite Wingulls and Tentacools if you don't spend on repels)

Screenshot_20200709-002711.jpg

On 8/17/2018 at 11:17 AM, BrokenBulb said:

Frequently Asked Questions

Here is a myth which me (and other people) doesnt have sure:

Its possible capture these Global Legendaries just by throwing a pokeball ? (instead of traditional mechanic of 1 HP + status + Ultraball)

On 5/20/2020 at 5:48 PM, Keseko said:

Hello there sorry if i annoyed you or something but i have a question is there a specific spot in the location you can find the legendary on? like mewtwo i heard can be found in the bottom floor but what about keldeo? in moor of iciruss there is 2 random encounter types there is water that you can surf on and water you can walk on do they both work for keldeo or is it just one of them?

i found keldeo today with bike.i dont know if surf also works.it would be nice to know but it does not matter since bike is faster.

Also @brokenbulb using pokemon like starmie with illuminate ability +10% encounter also helps to find faster.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/17/2018 at 10:17 PM, BrokenBulb said:

image.png.9ceda9343356ea3bb7595e78f2a20d62.png

image.png.8e1d47f2bdf87d5972fb3fea71c750a4.png

Mechanics

Each region has a single legendary that can be caught in the wild. Once captured, they replace your last party slot, a notification is sent across your region, and you're forced to accept any new duel requests. If you lose, the Pokemon goes to the winner, and so on.

They come with a few limitations however; they always appear as followers, they prevent you from using Escape Rope, moves such as Fly/Teleport, and switching channels/regions. Logging out or transferring them to your PC will grow them bored and they will return back in the wild, waiting for the next lucky player to capture them.

The Future

In the future we are planning to change the mechanics. There will be dungeons where you'll be able to catch and permanently keep some non-Uber legendaries if you manage to defeat them.

Frequently Asked Questions

1. How can I find legendaries easier?

Use repels and a preferably high-level Pokemon at the first slot of your party to prevent other wild encounters from spawning.

2. Can I sell legendaries?

It is not possible to trade legendaries or list them in the Global Trade Link. You can forfeit a battle if you want to give them away though.

3. Is there a cooldown between each duel request, and how long can you keep legendaries?
There no cooldown nor time limit. Infinite battles may be made until you give up or lose.

4. Can I use potions and items during a battle?

All battles are started in Tournament Mode, which means you cannot use any items. Your Pokemon will healed once it's over though.

Do we have any updates on the dungeons for permanent Legendaries? Its been a year since then. 

• 2 months later...

The only reason i never play pokeMMO is because you can't catch any legendary pokemon (and keep it for more than two battles)

some legendary/special pokemons are also impossible to catch and need nerds to keep the only one possible, so one of the most satisfactory thing in the entire game is gone.

when there will be a patch for catching legendary pokemons i will replay pokemmo

(also i add a little thing, if the problem is the in-game balance the question is easy,  just make it unable to use it, if the problem is "It's a legendary pokemon, so it will be for only one user with more mechanics" it's pointless, you need 2 minutes to know that the casual player will NEVER have the opportunity to just have it, if the problem is even the fact that the users will use it to sell and duplicate it is easy, no possible trade and no possible sell)