Legendary Pokemon Guide

On 2/24/2021 at 5:26 AM, DropPelucad said:

My question is, will the Legendary Pokémon go out at Lv 100? And also which Lv should a Pokémon carry out? And the repellent didn't make the pokemon not get close?

All legendaries are level 100. Repel only works for Pokemon below the level of the Pokemon on your first party slot so if you use a level 80-90 Pokemon you still have a chance to encounter the legendary even after using a repel.

On 2/25/2021 at 8:34 AM, LilYeet2 said:

can i know wen the battle frontier is going to be completed in hoenn region.its still incomplete and i cant battle frontier brains.also pls tell when the legendary pokemons will be available to keep permanently

There is no estimated time for Battle Frontier and permanent legendaries. All future updates will be posted here:

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/5-updates/

• 1 month later...

So I'm still confused about some things:

Where in these locations can I find the legendaries? (Room/Floor & encounter type (grass/water/cave/etc.))

Do they play a special battle theme when facing them?

Are they always at lv. 100 in the wild?

What's the catch rate like?

Do they get registered in the Pokedex upon capture?

I'm currently looking for Arceus, so any details regarding its location in particular would be much appreciated :)

Edited by EverGreenTaiga
Added Arceus Request
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is it allowed to rematch to get legendary Pokemon and battle points with friends? I've tried before and it turns out I can get battle points continuously but I'm a little hesitant because I don't know whether my account will be blocked or not, please answer this method is it allowed or not, if that method is considered cheating, please forgive me and I don't will do it again.

• 3 months later...

Hi. Can anyone help me with some questions? Can legendaries be found anywhere within the mentioned locations? Can they be found in cave, water, grass, etc? And can they be found in any room/floor? For example, can Mewtwo be found on any floor inside the Cerulian cave? Or Arceus can be found anywhere in Mt. Coronet (inside, outside, cave, water, grass,etc)?

• 6 months later...

A question.... so someone finds it in the wild, they then get challenged untill defeated, the person whome beats them then gets the legendary.... so how do the legendaries end up back in the wild firstly? Is this when someone whome owns/has one logs out? If not there should be repetive ownerships taking place round the clock. I assume this isnt the case because we would never see legendaries in the wild. So yeah how do they end up back in the wild, and is it just purely for the pokedex to try get them, could someone whos not been defeated retain it by logging out. I just dont really see much incentive in even trying to catch it. Sounds annoying lol but each to there own.

On 8/29/2022 at 1:44 PM, Hudzy96 said:

A question.... so someone finds it in the wild, they then get challenged untill defeated, the person whome beats them then gets the legendary.... so how do the legendaries end up back in the wild firstly? Is this when someone whome owns/has one logs out? If not there should be repetive ownerships taking place round the clock. I assume this isnt the case because we would never see legendaries in the wild. So yeah how do they end up back in the wild, and is it just purely for the pokedex to try get them, could someone whos not been defeated retain it by logging out. I just dont really see much incentive in even trying to catch it. Sounds annoying lol but each to there own.

They can end up back in the wild after a certain period of time. you don't retain it if you log out. There are two primary purposes to catching them. The first is that you get OT dex entries for them. The second is that you get 1K BP when you get it so some people will farm them for BP and "give" them to each other

On 10/1/2021 at 12:40 AM, NightRaven322 said:

unknown.png

I'm new to legendary hunting.

How the heck did this guy get it so quick???

And how long can he keep it? where did it go?

you can be in the general location, you see it, and you can get it

• 11 months later...

Does the repel trick still work or has it been disabled? I spent about 35 Super Repel in search of the legendary (mewtwo) and I was not successful

The scenario was with a pokémon level 70 first in the party and it was on the same floor where mewtwo is captured in the original game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...