Legendary Pokemon Guide

1 hour ago, BrokenBulb78 said:

Everyone will get a notification that you have captured the Pokémon. They will know where are you at and the channel you're in.

It will only notify people who are in the same region with the player who captured the legendary.

You won't get announcement for Rayquaza in Kanto or Unova or Mewtwo in Hoenn or Unova.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I have a few questions.

Is there any cool down between challenges requests or would the legendary owner basically be battling forever until they lost.

If the legendary owner wasn't being challenged would anything stop them from trying to run and hide in an area where they're not likely to be found or at least by anyone strong enough to beat them.

Is there any way to see who owns a legendary after the message?

8 hours ago, reio said:

I have a few questions.

Is there any cool down between challenges requests or would the legendary owner basically be battling forever until they lost.

If the legendary owner wasn't being challenged would anything stop them from trying to run and hide in an area where they're not likely to be found or at least by anyone strong enough to beat them.

Is there any way to see who owns a legendary after the message?

No cooldown. Infinite battles till you give up or lose. You can go anywhere you want but you can't fly, change channels or regions. No, just gotta wait for the annoying message to pop up, though I've see a status check option for legendaries be suggested multiple times 

On 8/17/2018 at 7:17 AM, BrokenBulb78 said:

Once you find it, never use a Masterball since you won't be able to keep it forever.

So does that mean if you manage to beat all the trainers and escape with the pokemon, you don't get to keep it forever? How long are you able to keep the legendary after beating everyone

On 6/7/2019 at 4:03 AM, Fabut said:

So does that mean if you manage to beat all the trainers and escape with the pokemon, you don't get to keep it forever? How long are you able to keep the legendary after beating everyone

Hi Fabut!

There isn't any time limit. I suggested not to waste masterballs because somebody will defeat you and claim it eventually. You can't confirm you'll survive forever since your Pokemon don't get healed everytime.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and sorry for the inconvenience! :)

Edited by BrokenBulb78
On 6/8/2019 at 1:02 AM, BrokenBulb78 said:

Hi Fabut!

There isn't any time limit. I suggested not to use the Masterball because there are players everywhere willing to battle you to claim the legendary. You can't confirm that you'll survive forever since your Pokemon don't get healed afterwards. That's what I meant with "you won't keep it forever".

I'm going to edit some parts and make them less confusing, thanks for bringing this to my attention and sorry for the inconvenience! :)

Thanks for the response. I have one more question, is there a certain amount of trainers you have to beat to succeed? Is it like a counter where you get away with the legendary if nobody battles you for (amount) of minutes?

On 6/11/2019 at 10:09 AM, Fabut said:

Thanks for the response. I have one more question, is there a certain amount of trainers you have to beat to succeed? Is it like a counter where you get away with the legendary if nobody battles you for (amount) of minutes?

Unfortunately there isn't such thing as that. You should survive as long as you can.

Edited by BrokenBulb78
  • 1 month later...

The mmo previously mentioned by broken bulb has legendaries, but the catch chances are awful and u spend hours trying to encounter them. I rlly want PokeMMO to succeed; so here's some tips I have on including legendaries:

Don't... If it has over 600 base stats, dont add it. trying to balance legendaries is more of a pain than necessary, and as much as people think they want a legendary, it's moreso a status symbol like a shiny... Mythicals are fine, and having mini dungeons with timed events would be great. (I love hydration Manaphy), but full on legendaries kinda ruin the game. Not rlly fun nuking things with a Mewtwo or Kyurem White willy nilly.

Edited by Bobzilla0G
grammar Police
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2018 at 5:17 PM, BrokenBulb78 said:

zekrom.png Zekrom

Location: N's Castle (Unova Region)

Level: 52

IVs: 26 26 26 26 26 26

EVs: Trained

I think Zekrom is not EV trained when you get it 

@BrokenBulb78