Show all online members and their current location

szAkio

Question

A simple first suggestion, in the corner of the team window show the total number of online members

I made an image for example:

r8s6ro.jpg

my second suggestion is to show the current location of each member online.

@Goku Possibility to choose if you do not want to show your current location for everyone.

i made an image for example:

30bns6g.jpg

Edited by szAkio

11 answers to this question

2 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

i can allready smell the lag on the server this could cause

why lag?  the current location information is already available for each one at the top of the screen, this will just gather the information of all in a single window.

I think it's a splendid idea. Although there should be a way a member can disable his location as well. Should also be able to send random players your location as well. This will ease trading with chinese that don't understand 1 word english.

Edited by Goku
2 minutes ago, Goku said:

I think it's a splendid idea. Although there should be a way a member can disable his location as well. Should also be able to send random players your location as well. This will ease trading with chinese that don't understand 1 word english.

the truth, I had already thought about it, something like submitting the location of google maps.

10 hours ago, szAkio said:

why lag?  the current location information is already available for each one at the top of the screen, this will just gather the information of all in a single window.

becaus that data doesn't need to go to everyplayer the way it curently is so adding this would just use more server ressource 

2 hours ago, Goku said:

i actually like the idea of being able to share your location more than the original one much more use for the language barrier becaus nearly all the name of city got translated so whenever you are dealing with someone with a french rom or a spanish one even when they speak english it's a guessing game to find the meeting point. 

sharing location with a link like pokemon is the way i think this whole idea should be implemented, no need to know at all time.