Broken game is broken

So, I wanted to ev train HP some of my comps, went to route 120 to sweet scent and get hordes of 5 marills since Rachelucario said in that thread made by Imfunk in general discussion that it was now the best spot to ev train HP.

Earlier today everything was fine, used sweet scent and encountered 100% of 5marills hordes but then I had to go and logged off, when I came back I went there again to finish my stuff and used sweet scent, surprisingly I couldn't get any hordes anymore but only singles, found that weird and then I decided to try to go back in my old spot (route 114, where we could only get hordes of 3pokes) to see what's up.

Used sweet scent and this happened:

https://i.gyazo.com/6e996a2098fdbf4e844feb5f9f8c3e50.png

Thought we couldn't get hordes of 3pokes with sweet scent anymore

3 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

Some of places (like route 110) still have 3 pokemon hordes only.

Aka if place had 5 hordes and 3 hordes, some of them are now all 5 hordes (axew).

And for example electricke/voltorb hordes are still 3 

But how come I could get hordes of 5marills at route 120 earlier today, but when I logged on back, like 1hour ago, I only could get singles using sweet scent?

4 minutes ago, Aerun said:

But how come I could get hordes of 5marills at route 120 earlier today, but when I logged on back, like 1hour ago, I only could get singles using sweet scent?

That's different question, I was just replying to this other statement. I went to route 120 right now and I can get hordes of 5 marills now, so Im curious about this bug.