Transferring Between Characters

Question

OK, this suggestion could may as well be either complete crap or actually a decent idea so I'm just going to lay it out here: I wish there would be an easy way of transferring items and Pokémon and such between characters that use the same account.

We always have to find a "middleman" to transfer our shenanigans because we cannot log into different characters of the same account at the same time (or atleast when I tried) nor can we even mail stuff to our other characters; it really is quite the hassle. I know I could simply make a whole new account with a whole new email, but if I already have beat the game with two characters under the same account, I would be hard-pressed to desire making a whole new PokeMMO account with another email just to have an alt character I have to beat each storyline with in order to obtain my breeders and EV stats from all three regions so that I may finally exchange them along with some items with my main character, possibly rendering the alt character that is in the same account as my main useless (and a waste of space since we can't delete characters, but I digress.)

I have three possible solutions to this; either: I. Allow us to atleast only mail our own characters (which would be the bare minimum I could be happy with)

II. Allow us to log into the same account with different devices at the same time so that we could use two (or more, who knows) characters at the same time and trade each other

Or III. Allow us to transfer characters to different emails (which I would recommend having both emails be forced to confirm the transaction on their email's Inbox in order to complete the transaction; for security reasons, obviously.)

I don't know if I am missing the bigger picture here (like a security or gameplay flaw with this idea or something,) because of course I'm not perfect or anything, but I understand that the MMO staff wants to keep this game's storylines fair and challenging; but at the same time if people can easily beat the story and bypass the challenge by transferring Pokémon and/or items from their main to an alt with a different email (doesn't really have to be solely storyline purposes, could be for storage purposes or what not, I don't know,) why not let us have an easy way to transfer stuff between characters under the same email and account, instead of having to use a "middleman" for anything transfer-related? Thanks and sorry for the boring suggestion sermon. lol

Edited by Guest
Adding a tad bit specification and typo corrections (not much)

7 answers to this question

Lol I feel bad for @Lvkee since I always made him my middleman most of the time and I'm sure he must be just as eager for something like this to happen as I am. xD

Edited by Guest
2 minutes ago, MGRazor said:

Lol I feel bad for @Lvkee since I always made him my middleman most of the time and I'm sure he's just as eager for something like this to happen as I am. xD

Very much so... I've spent like 30k transferring shit for you lmao

Friendship is Magic, they say. lmao

3 minutes ago, Lvkee said:

Very much so... I've spent like 30k transferring shit for you lmao

Edited by Guest
26 minutes ago, Etozuri said:

You could also have some sort of "bank" function where you could deposit money on one character and withdraw it with different character on the same account. 

That would help too and I like that idea, but I think the "bank" function should allow us to just deposit anything we want in general (obviously not the untradeable stuff and key items, of course.)

Off topic but I mean let's be honest, if our Hoenn mom was allowed to just dump our underaged character at the back of a random truck like if we were just supplies being transported around through god knows what awful road and conditions, then we should be allowed to have what we suggested, at least ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Guest