What do you like to do while playing PokeMMO?

Hi everybody, I was thinking what you guys do while playing pokemmo.

I watch some Pokemon episodes or movie while playing, especially when I'm hunting shinies.

This is my setup :D

And if someone wants my wallpaper, there it is: Wallpaper (Idk anymore where I found it, so idk who to give the credits)

(this is my favorite wallpaper I ever seen, you guys can also post yours to me)

Cya

As Mayor: I like to plot about self help video ideas for the Mayor Bestfriends YouTube channel. There is an idea I would like to cover right now, stay tuned! (I want to make PokeMMO proud of their Mayor)

As a CEO of RRI: Produce videos that cater to the viewers of that particular channel (RRN: Headlines, tournaments, and update reportage; RRW: Walkthroughs that are informative; RRL: Personal topics (this channel may not produce content in the near future due to a busy schedule and might even be shut down). Also making slight improvements to video quality and thumbnail developments.

As a player: Doing in game errands and appreciating the beauty of PokeMMO at the same time.

On 8/15/2018 at 9:35 PM, danieldnz said:

Hi everybody, I was thinking what you guys do while playing pokemmo.

I watch some Pokemon episodes or movie while playing, especially when I'm hunting shinies.

This is my setup :D

And if someone wants my wallpaper, there it is: Wallpaper (Idk anymore where I found it, so idk who to give the credits)

(this is my favorite wallpaper I ever seen, you guys can also post yours to me)

Cya

I do the same :D hahaha