Lavender Ghost Events!

Brace your hearts and cling to your souls!

gelt5nzg81htyztf3ze6

The Lavender Ghost has arrived in Lavender Town!

Several new events are here for all players to enjoy!

This Ghost isn't all bad *,..,* She ran a charity team before her death traveling the world of Pokemon helping trainers both new and veteran! Her soul Compelled to assist those in need for all eternity.

She will approach players frequently asking what their goals are or what their concerns are and attempt to help them out! You're run in with the Lavender Ghost just might be a stroke of luck!

NEW EVENTS IN THE SPOILER

Spoiler

Ghost Hunt

First to find and tag the Lavender Ghost wins that round and the prize!

Just have your character run into the same space that the ghost is standing to claim victory!

(Usually has 10 rounds)

✯✯Poketower Haunting Hour✯✯

For one hour the Lavender Ghost will haunt the pokemon tower awaiting challengers!

When any player defeats the Ghost all players involved will receive a prize!

✯✯✯Ghastly Ghouls✯✯✯

The Lavender Ghost will ask players to capture a Ghastly of a specific nature!

First player to capture the specified Ghastly wins that round and its prize!

(Usually has 10 rounds)

✯✯✯✯Lavender Ghost Strikes✯✯✯✯

This battle is your opportunity to make some nice cash!

Defeat the Lavender Ghost after it challenges you to receive your Prize!

These battles will be NORMAL MODE battles so bring your strongest when attempting to grab the ghosts attention!

✯✯✯✯✯MORE EVENTS TO COME✯✯✯✯✯

CURRENT EVENT PLANS

Spoiler

Most recent event concluded! Look forward to more in the near future!

EVENT MEMORIES

Spoiler

GHASTLY GHOULS

6PchAmu.png

MULTI EVENT PARTY!

bSNzm5z.png

GHOST HUNT

i9hVQHH.png

Edited by LavenderGhost
Update
15 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

looking at the screenshot taken of the event it nearly look like team only thing since all of them are either in meta or eggs

the fact he/she posts here and not just tell his/her team means she is looking for people to join.. Or am I wrong?

45 minutes ago, IDKPRO said:

the fact he/she posts here and not just tell his/her team means she is looking for people to join.. Or am I wrong?

She posts it here to get more people to join the event, but since there's no time stated here only members of metá and èggs know when to appear

On 8/19/2018 at 3:27 PM, ThePrettyPetard said:

yeah but the fact that there is no time stated mean that it's either poorly organized or not really interested in us actually joining since the teams do get that info

Hi. As one of the Meta guys in the pictures I can confirm to the best of my knowledge that these are not restricted to certain teams or anything. In terms of timing, the Lavender Ghost will usually post here on this thread if something is about to happen. I'd assume that specific times are not given to maintain mysteriousity from the ghost. If you look around at Lavender Town Ch1, you'd be able to find her. Lavender Ghost joined our team to spread knowledge of these events before leaving to inform other teams. At the end of the day, these fun events are a kind and random gesture from someone just trying to be nice. If you want to participate maybe trying checking Lavender Town or whispering LavenderGhost to see if she's online. There is no fixed timetable and they just occur whenever the Ghost is online and wants to do so. In a game where kind gestures are not all that common perhaps be a little more respectful and ask politely for further details as opposed to cynical criticism.

4 minutes ago, Linfanz said:

Hi. As one of the Meta guys in the pictures I can confirm to the best of my knowledge that these are not restricted to certain teams or anything. In terms of timing, the Lavender Ghost will usually post here on this thread if something is about to happen. I'd assume that specific times are not given to maintain mysteriousity from the ghost. If you look around at Lavender Town Ch1, you'd be able to find her. Lavender Ghost joined our team to spread knowledge of these events before leaving to inform other teams. At the end of the day, these fun events are a kind and random gesture from someone just trying to be nice. If you want to participate maybe trying checking Lavender Town or whispering LavenderGhost to see if she's online. There is no fixed timetable and they just occur whenever the Ghost is online and wants to do so. In a game where kind gestures are not all that common perhaps be a little more respectful and ask politely for further details as opposed to cynical criticism.

the thing is there isn't even something on the forum saying it is curently happening. we only get a time periode of 24 hours but the teams there sure had intel about it that none of the other had. this either show that LavenderGhost is playing favorite, sucks at advertising properly or just want to be a uguu by teasing us. i doubt the last one but in all case there is something that needs to change either by giving proper advertisement to everyone without going into teams or by getting rid of this thread that is a teaser has good has someone saying that he left a pot of gold in a dark alley in new york 2 hours ago and might leave some more during the year.

21 minutes ago, Linfanz said:

In a game where kind gestures are not all that common perhaps be a little more respectful and ask politely for further details as opposed to cynical criticism.

so basically you are just agaisnt critic on someone trying (very poorly) to be nice? i try to be has constructive has possible in my criticism to take away the mean part but there is just a limit to not wanting to hurt people's feeling and you are clearly trying to cross it.

58 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

the thing is there isn't even something on the forum saying it is curently happening. 

Ummm can you not scroll up and read? A comment was clearly posted when the Gastly ghouls event was taking place even specifically inviting more players to join in and providing both locations and channel number.

1 hour ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

we only get a time periode of 24 hours but the teams there sure had intel about it that none of the other had. this either show that LavenderGhost is playing favorite, sucks at advertising properly or just want to be a uguu by teasing us.

Umm no we didn't. Do not claim for 'sure' what you do not know. I didn't even see the original 24 hour notice post and just happened to be on by luck when the event was taking place giving me around 10 minutes notice. Our team did not have prior notice relative to the 24 hour notice post and even people within our team unfortunately missed out. As previously stated, as far as I'm aware, no specific time details are given to maintain the mysteriousity of the Ghost gimmick as well are the rareness and occasionality of the events. If there was a full timetable for an event where everyone gets 50k just for playing (as did occur) the event would not simply be practical and I challenge to try doing so if you dont understand this point. The Ghost is not playing favourites. Even declining an offer to join our team such that she could remain unbiased. Poor inference altogether.

so basically you are just agaisnt critic on someone trying (very poorly) to be nice? i try to be has constructive has possible in my criticism to take away the mean part 

Not exactly. I just saw it as both rude and incorrect to infer that someone running a giveaway and has donated of their own accord to various players 'wouldn't be interested in other players joining' as disproven by the wealth of evidence I have explained above. If you wanted to be polite you could simply ask 'Hi, could you provide a timetable or specific listing of event times please?'as opposed to cynical comments that make zero sense.

but there is just a limit to not wanting to hurt people's feeling and you are clearly trying to cross it.

As reasoned above, if anyone crossed any limit it was you. I'm just dissapointed that someone simply trying to have fun and be kind is given such an ignorant comment as yours.

I have not hurt any feelings not had intention to do so. I have just dissected your points, provided you with further information and if you still have hurt feelings then my apologies.

1 hour ago, Linfanz said:

36 minutes ago, Linfanz said:

I didn't even see the original 24 hour notice post

40 minutes ago, Linfanz said:

Ummm can you not scroll up and read?

i love the irony of that one

41 minutes ago, Linfanz said:

Do not claim for 'sure' what you do not know.

i will agree with you on that one, i concluded a bit quickly that teams get more information on when those event happen but the information provided is clearly pointing toward this scenario.

47 minutes ago, Linfanz said:

Not exactly. I just saw it as both rude and incorrect to infer that someone running a giveaway and has donated of their own accord to various players 'wouldn't be interested in other players joining' as disproven by the wealth of evidence I have explained above. If you wanted to be polite you could simply ask 'Hi, could you provide a timetable or specific listing of event times please?'as opposed to cynical comments that make zero sense.

well it is my time to correct you has well since i never stated that LavenderGhost doesn't want us to join but rather that we will just be provided with much less information making it less likely for us to join. i could see why you missunderstood me there but anyway you pointed toward the other scenario to be the case aka poor organisation.

you may have a wealth of evidence about what you where saying but you barely stated some never showed any (no i don't want to see any i don't care that much about it)

59 minutes ago, Linfanz said:

If you wanted to be polite you could simply ask 'Hi, could you provide a timetable or specific listing of event times please?'as opposed to cynical comments that make zero sense.

why do i always find myself having argument with people that have a hard time understanding thought process? if something doesn't make sense it's becaus you haven't thought about it enough. i never stated that i wanted to join the event btw.

1. why would i be asking for timetable?

2. maybe i am not trying to be offensive and you just took it in a bad way?

3. maybe it's just another way for someone to express himself?

4. maybe my first comment that started all this was only to push LavenderGhost to improve the organistion by himself

5. maybe your whole argument is biased becaus you where a part of at least one of those event

6. maybe i am not telling LavenderGhost how much i appreciate this to remain unbiased?

ever asked yourself any of these question? becaus i did and many more when reading your comments to understand your point of view and overall with your way of seeing thing this whole argument would have never happen if i complimented LavenderGhost in my first comment insted of my usual neutral way.

your main argument seems to be about my way of talking about the subject rather than the subject itself (wich is pushing the maker to make the event better or to stop teasing us with this thread and just do the fucking event without it since we don't have anything usefull here)

1 hour ago, Linfanz said:

As reasoned above, if anyone crossed any limit it was you. I'm just dissapointed that someone simply trying to have fun and be kind is given such an ignorant comment as yours.

I have not hurt any feelings not had intention to do so. I have just dissected your points, provided you with further information and if you still have hurt feelings then my apologies.

theorically we both cross a line from either one of our point of view so maybe you should also consider it from my point of view 

that "ignorant comment" was rather did by you who started assuming that i was being mean without considering any other potential idea behind it.

i know you don't want to hurt anyone's feeling becaus you are trying your hardest to protect the feeling of someone i wasn't even trying to hurt. also you missunderstood this 

2 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

but there is just a limit to not wanting to hurt people's feeling and you are clearly trying to cross it.

has this was meant to tell you that we don't need to compliment all the time to the point of nearly licking someone's ass like what you are pointing toward.

ps: don't worry about my feelings unlike some i am really hard to hurt but if you want to i would recomand using pure raw logic to counter me (not saying that it would hurt me just that it's probably the only thing that has a chance)