Lavender Ghost Events!

@Linfanz yeah the whole argument was so long that might has well make a quick recap to make it shorter

1. i made a statetment in 2 case that these events should be changed in an arguable mean way

2. you got angry that i was mean and you refuted one of the case

3. i gave 3 possible case to give you more choice and 2 way to corect it

4. you gave an arguable reason to not do one of the 2 way to corect it and ignored the other and nearly just wanted me to say nice thing to LavanderGhost

5. i tried to explain we wheren't arguing exactly on the same thing? yeah i think i got sidetrack a bit on the last one.

Okay ^^; so just to clear things up a bit, sorry for the confusion <3 My only goal is to spread kindness and encourage players to help one another while providing some new fun activities for all. There is no team restriction and my current schedule isn't allowing me to make time based commitments on my events but soon i will have that luxury ^^ Thanks so much to everyone that has been attending the events and thanks to all the individual random players that have had mini events and spread the word <3 That has helped a lot!

My main goal is to bring members of the PokeMMO community together and provide more opportunities for all to meet new people, make new friends, have fun, and improve the overall morale of the community! ^^ I'm currently making new events and planning times for them for when my schedule permits. Should be within a month (less time if i'm lucky) but until then i'll be randomly stalking lavender and a few other places with my events ^^

5 hours ago, LavenderGhost said:

Around 11am Central Time I should be able to start some events in Lavender Town Channel 1! 

Hope you can all be there! Everyone is welcome and no one leaves empty handed ^w^

Guessing you're not on yet? lol.

2 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

it's not like any of us actually had something to do with the amount of end game content we have

i'm personally looking forward to the legendary dungeons updates ^^ gonna be so much fun and so great for the community!

from what i understand players will have to work together to beat them somehow ^^