New abilities patch

Hi, first of all I want to thank all the devs for the new patch and the new aditions they look awesome.

I was wondering how do the new abilities work and on what pokemon are they implemented, because I just bred a quagsire (that according to smogon it has Unaware) but after changing its ability two times with pills it keeps changing between water absorb / damp. Is there something Im missing? 

Thanks again !

Oh right its a hidden ability, do you happen to know if in the future I will be able to 'add' the hidden ability to my current comps, or should I sell them now and breed new ones with the ability I want after?

Hi there, as stated previously all abilities except for illusion must be working now, however--Hidden abilities are yet to be attainable for pokemon. The devs have stated that hidden abilities will be attainable through catching new pokemon that possess these, but i'd advice holding off on selling those bred pokemon since they'd still be of use even without their hidden abilities. For further information about the implemented abilities please check this link. Have a nice day!