Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:07 AM
- The spookiness of Halloween has dissipated.
- Abilities: Chlorophyll, Hustle, Intimidate, Cloud Nine, Drizzle, Drought, Sand Stream, Huge Power, Swift Swim, Pressure
- New font, more Unicode completed. Finishes Latin, Cyrillic, Arabic, Hebrew, Armenian, Thai, and Greek alphabets.
- Normal move tutors.
- MEGA KICK, MEGA PUNCH, COUNTER, SOFTBOILED, METRONOME, BODY SLAM, SUBSTITUTE, EXPLOSION, SEISMIC TOSS, ROCK SLIDE, MIMIC, SWORDS DANCE, THUNDER WAVE, DOUBLE-EDGE, DREAM EATER
- VS Seeker cooldown reduced to 20h.
- Held Items: King's Rock (secondary flinch effect)
- Spectator mode.
- Spectator mode is used to view ongoing battles by other people.
- If a player is in a duel, other players may right click on them and use the Spectate option.
- A separate ball will be spinning above a spectator's head.
- Players who have been blocked may not view your battles using the Spectate function.
- Duel timeouts.
- After 60 seconds of waiting for the enemy to select an action, an "End battle due to AFK timeout." button will appear to end the duel.
- Basic implementation of Team system.
- Teams are a group of players under a common banner, similar to Guilds or Clans in other games.
- To create a Team, open the Team window using the Game Menu.
- Team names and tags are currently restricted to English alphabet characters. This may change in the future.
- Players will represent their Team with a tag prefixed to their character name on the overworld.
- Joining a Team will enable a new chat channel named "Team", between you and the roster. Team chat is displayed in Red.
- There are three tiers of member in a Team: Leader, Officer, and Member.
- You may only join one Team at a time per character. Different characters may join different Teams.
- Teams are currently limited to 100 members.
- Added a press-key-to-continue option for battle messages (configurable in the Settings menu.)
- The battle window is now able to be skinned. Themers: Adjust battle-panel to change it.
- Added a Screenshot feature. Screenshots will be placed in the Screenshots/ folder.
- 256 color sprite support. Note that each tileset must be marked as 256-color or they won't load.
- Capture timestamps have been added to the summary window.
- Fixed a bug where Haze's secondary effects would not affect the victim under some circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where Curse would cause Rest's effects to fail entirely, instead of just preventing its heal effect.
- Fixed a bug where Water Absorb would negate an attacker's secondary Water-element effect.
- Fixed a bug where Volt Absorb would negate an attacker's secondary Electric-element effect.
- Fixed gender restrictions for spawns (Chanseys should only be Female, etc.)
- Fixed a bug where heals, weather skills, and protective skills would sometimes check against the caster's Evasion stat, possibly preventing them from being cast under rare circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where Explosion-type skills would not KO the caster if the victim was under the effects of the first stage of semi-invulnerable skills (Fly, Bounce, Dig, Dive).
- Fixed a bug where Confusion could activate during the semi-invulnerable turn of Fly/Dig/Dive/Bounce.
- Fixed a bug where Roar-type skills would end the battle prematurely even if the skill missed.
- Fixed a bug where debug log files would be unreadable by some text editors.
- Fixed a bug where the Paralyze status message would be broadcast too often.
- Fixed a bug where some Abilities would not trigger properly at the start of a battle.
- Fixed a bug where the EXP for lvl 100s would not be displayed correctly.
- Fixed a crash bug.
- Fixed a bug where using arrow keys while focusing on certain input fields would cause the player to move.
- Fixed a bug where running from certain scripted battles would cause a deadlock in the player's client.
- Fixed several issues where, if a player disconnected at a certain time, certain storyline events would break entirely.
- Fixed a bug where characters in the Latin-1 Supplement unicode block would show as 'null' instead of the actual character.
- Fixed a bug where remaining PP may be incorrectly displayed as an out-of-bounds number, such as -1.
- Fixed a bug where remaining PP would not be displayed correctly if affected by certain abilities.
- Fixed a bug where effect accuracy would be boosted to 100% values in some cases.
- Fixed a bug where players could teleport while in certain locked states.
- Fixed a minor exploit with map editing and world objects.
- Login server optimisations.
- Fixed a bug where text may be displayed too quickly in a battle.
- Fixed a bug where Evolution-inducing items would not be consumed upon an evolution.
- All incorrectly gendered pokémon will have their genders reassigned after this patch.
- Information on Move Tutors can be found in this article.
- Privacy for Spectator mode will be expanded at a later date.
- The updated font does not support east-asian (CJK) character sets. These will be completed at a later date.
Fideedle, JaeHwa, Fuark and 88 others like this