• Are you guys going to do something about toxic players in-game and in the forum itself?
  • When will gen 6 be added in the game so dragon types won't be overpowered anymore and yes Ice moves overpowers dragon types but ice moves are useless if the dragon has flamethrower or superpower.
  • When will some gen 5 pokemons be an official sprite than a mod?
  • Can you delete my previous post please? it's very annoying to see it, some person just assume my gender and started ranting at me because he doesn't like me.
Edited by HandsomeLooker1492
11 minutes ago, HandsomeLooker1492 said:
  • Are you guys going to do something about toxic players in-game and in the forum itself? Doubt any player would be more toxic than you.
  • When will gen 6 be added in the game so dragon types won't be overpowered anymore and yes Ice moves overpowers dragon types but ice moves are useless if the dragon has flamethrower or superpower. Dragon pokes aren't overpowered if you actually know how to play the game.
  • When will some gen 5 pokemons be an official sprite than a mod? Never, because of copyrights.
  • Can you delete my previous post please? it's very annoying to see it, some person just assume my gender and started ranting at me because he doesn't like me. Maybe you should stop making threads everytime you get the chance.

Edited by Aerun
25 minutes ago, HandsomeLooker1492 said:

Are you guys going to do something about toxic players in-game and in the forum itself?

Staff members warn / mute / ban a person depending on their level of offense from time to time.

If you feel someone must be punished, there is a Player Reports section for that. 

When will gen 6 be added in the game so dragon types won't be overpowered anymore and yes Ice moves overpowers dragon types but ice moves are useless if the dragon has flamethrower or superpower.

soon™ ? Also, they are hardly overpowered, almost all types have strong pokemon & their counters available.

When will some gen 5 pokemons be an official sprite than a mod?

Never since it is not part of the original ROM file.

12 minutes ago, HandsomeLooker1492 said:

See what by I mean toxic and repulsive.

If I receive more harassment I'll just quit the game.

He is just pointing out why you are being treated the way you are. 

Nice threat, you got some serious self evaluation to do.

28 minutes ago, HandsomeLooker1492 said:

Are you guys going to do something about toxic players in-game and in the forum itself?

what is a toxic player for you? Define it, there's a report function, both ingame and on the forum for this cases.

28 minutes ago, HandsomeLooker1492 said:

hen will gen 6 be added in the game so dragon types won't be overpowered anymore and yes Ice moves overpowers dragon types but ice moves are useless if the dragon has flamethrower or superpower.

most likely never, dragon types are not that overpowered, I mean sure they have the best typing and eventually access to draco, but even then steel types exist and a lot of measures to deal with them. Plus gen6 implements a new power creep that is worst imo, megas.

29 minutes ago, HandsomeLooker1492 said:

hen will some gen 5 pokemons be an official sprite than a mod?

never, they cannot provide you with such as that would go against a certain ToS

29 minutes ago, HandsomeLooker1492 said:

an you delete my previous post please? it's very annoying to see it, some person just assume my gender and started ranting at me because he doesn't like me.

Ecksdee, xatu.

If you would like to report a player in game please use the appropriate forum section for doing so: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/28-player-reports/ 

If you would like to report a player on the forums please use the report post function located on the top right of any post.

Gen 6 is not currently on the workbench so probably not anytime soon.

No, I assume you are talking about the follower sprites, they do not exist in the actual games for pokemon beyond gen 4 and unless they ever do and that game is added to MMOs list, the follower will likely not ever exist outside of mods.

Your previous post is already locked.  I will be locking this one too since the questions should have been answered.

• Munya locked this topic