Did my post got deleted?

Ok thanks. Then im done with this game. I guess that also means that i cant give away my account for free to some1 Who wants it, be it for the progress or the yens it already has. 

Usually when I get bored of a game i just do that. I gave away my vainglory account at some point (after playing for a year) did the Same with my hearthstone account after 8 months, but pokemmo was the fastest on my list. Just 3 weeks actually playing it and im done and bored of it. 

Few Words to the devs

While Im aware that the stupid lvl crap (yes it wasnt a typo error i wrote CRAP) its to prevent the abuse of alt accounts it doesnt actually work, i got 7 badges at unova soloing most of the game with a starmie in few hours. There is even a kind of Guide here about alt account runs so... Whats the point in punishing the New player with that thing. 

The game is aimed at hardcore players, that ppl Who grew up playing pokemon games and has some previus experience in the game, but is punishing and Hard for the New player, the one that is getting a first contact with the game. Theres a lack of learning curve for the New player. 

In some post where i complained about this, and how beating the story line feels more like a task than playing a game, and how grindy it ends. Some1 told me that i was having that "bad experience" because i didnt planned ahead when I started playing the game... But again i ask... How the hell am i going to plan, if i have just recently started playing? 

If you are trying to make a kind of close community of "Hardcore poke nerds" congratulations, you are heading the right way, to get a small, but hardcore community. While closing yourselves to New players. A game is not fun if it produces more frustration than fun. I have already stress and frustration in my job and at least i get paid for that. So there i dont have problems with that. But when game feels more like a Job, then theres something wrong with it.