time to mess with the economy again?

1 minute ago, Kyu said:

We are pushing several performance optimizations for the GTL during the next update, but we are not fully confident that they will resolve the problems we're seeing. We are trying to slow down GTL traffic to the point where we don't have 100k listings per week, because the growth is currently unsustainable. If the performance optimizations aren't enough, we will restrict it further until traffic is reduced.

I don't know what you want here, considering we ran several PTS events during Unova's development to demo it, and were fairly open about questions for it. I think you're just going out of your way to be angry at this point, and that you're getting off topic of economy changes.

Nono, was just more in the remark of you guys not wanting us to give you comments in regards of your actions. And I mean sure, but how long in between them? Either way lets not get offtopic like you said.

29 minutes ago, Kyu said:

We are trying to slow down GTL traffic to the point where we don't have 100k listings per week, because the growth is currently unsustainable.

O rly, you really wanna slow down GTL listings ? But then you go ahead and do this:

'Taxes for items are now calculated per-item instead of per-stack'

Taking away the incentive of making a singular big listing of 99 for same item, but rather promoting numerous small listings of it.

3 minutes ago, Akshit said:

O rly, you really wanna slow down GTL listings ? But then you go ahead and do this:

'Taxes for items are now calculated per-item instead of per-stack'

Taking away the incentive of making a singular big listing of 99 for same item, but rather promoting numerous small listings of it.

I guess we'll just have to reduce your item listings to 10, that should solve it