[OU] Staring At The Star (Saturday 11th August)

YIBU

mXkDtmV.gif

Details

Automated Tournament | Single Battle | 128 Players | 6v6 OU | Bracket

Date & Time

Saturday, 11 August | EDT 09:00 AM | UTC 13:00 PM | BST 14:00 PM Time Zone Converter

Registration

Registrations will open 15 minutes prior to the tournament. You can register by clicking on the PvP menu option (Masterball icon) and then select "Tournament Signup". You may only enter on one account.

Clauses

Evasion / Sleep / OHKO / Unique Species / Self-KO / OP Item

Tournament Clauses Explained

OU Ban List

Spoiler

Dugtrio

Wobbuffet

Banned Moves

Spoiler

Foul Play

Synchronoise

Baton Pass

Draco Meteor (Hydreigon)

1st Place Prize

staryu.gif

Shiny GIFT Staryu

Your choice of nature, 2 moves, with IVs 2x31 & 4x25

&

1,300,000 Pokeyen OR 1,300 Reward Points

2nd Place Prize

700,000 Pokeyen OR 700 Reward Points

3rd - 4th Place Prize

250,000 Pokeyen OR 250 Reward Points

5th - 8th Place Prize

125,000 Pokeyen OR 125 Reward Points

This was my first tournament and I got disqualified if the 4th round because I didn't realise if you spectate other people's games then that counts as you not readying up for the next round, even though I was registered in the queue at the same time... wtf

10 minutes ago, Jazcash said:

This was my first tournament and I got disqualified if the 4th round because I didn't realise if you spectate other people's games then that counts as you not readying up for the next round, even though I was registered in the queue at the same time... wtf

You should have gotten some system announcements.

55 minutes ago, suigin said:

You should have gotten some system announcements.

Nope, nothing. I assume because I was technically registered, but I guess it just couldn't start the game because I was already technically in one, even though I wasn't playing?

2 hours ago, Jazcash said:

Nope, nothing. I assume because I was technically registered, but I guess it just couldn't start the game because I was already technically in one, even though I wasn't playing?

Yeah, the same would happen if you were registered but you were in your PC at the time that you were due to enter your battle. Tl;dr you can’t be “busy” (i.e. anything that would also block a trade/friend request) when you are registered otherwise you will be DQ’d 

• YIBU locked this topic