Advice on a team to Beat the E4 for the first time (New player)

So you don't like grinding? In that case you should take a break and do something else to relief the pressure because it's going to consume you if you don't take a vacation or break.

Why not just eat your favorite food sit down and do things that makes you happy and calm and then come back and keep on grinding. That's how gamers have lots of energy playing that doesn't drink energy drinks. Energy drinks can kill you if you just use it on gaming.

Or if you are bored of Unova, try Kanto or Hoenn.

47 minutes ago, HandsomeLooker1492 said:

sorry if you don't understand me, I'm just trying to help you and give you advice. I'm bad at using forums I think also I might be just hungry, I just microwaved some bacons on my refrigerator.

Yes i understand you. And i apreciate your help and interest. Sorry if i was harsh. In fact im thinking exactly in what you said in ur previus post, taking a break from the game. Anyway nobody is chasing me to finish this asap. Btw yes i like to grind. For breeders, for money, etc. But grinding to Beat the story sometimes feels like a task instead of a fun activity, dont know if i explain myself. I have already tasks in my Job and daily life. 

Thanks and have a good Day, and hope you enjoyed ur bacon =)