Lets talk about the state of PokeMMO.

12 hours ago, Raichu4u said:

Is there any chance we could have a more transparent goal/priority list that the devs could put out and update every now and then, @Kyu ? Not only I assume it would shut down a lot of posts and messages asking the bunch of you when x feature or region is going to be implemented or if it's going to be put in, but it just serves to provide a more back and forth relationship with your players. I'll be honest and it seems like a bit of a mystery what the dev team is doing behind the scenes at times and exactly what your plans are moving forward with the game.

my guess would be that the devs got very limited time to talk to us since they are busy coding stuff.

@Kyu ever consider about making @Matoka's unoficial future update thread oficial by feeding him/her quick bulk of info? if someone is willing enough to make such a thread without even being staff (at that time) he/she could be your new info provider.

5 minutes ago, myhugeboijoe said:

Is it possible that legendaries will be included in the first patch? I remember seeing info stating that legendaries would arrive alongside hidden ability mons.

no, they were announced for a later patch

1 hour ago, EssDeeCee said:

extra people to code

I don't think earning more money will bring in new people. As far as I'm aware, they're extremely careful with who they allow to have access to the coding. More money won't change that.