Legendary Pokemon

GeRy311

Question

I know there are a lot of legendaries that are banned in competitive and for example in pokemmo zekrom u can capture it but can't play with him in the team. I was wondering why not implementing pokemon like zapdos, articuno, moltres, raikou,entei, suicune… these pokemon should be able to play in OU and there are not so strong pokemon. Why not make some event to capture them or make that everyone can capture them with the same IVs only one time and not making it able to sell them.

8 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Minun said:

it feels weird to see almost all nabs walking around with legends in verm xD

Mewtwo and Rayquaza are implemented and you dont see "nabs" walking around with legends in verm. Do you have any information how exactly they will implement new legendaries? how difficult it will be to acquire them? amount of them you can get? if they can even follow you? 

On 8/7/2018 at 7:27 AM, Toupi said:

Mewtwo and Rayquaza are implemented and you dont see "nabs" walking around with legends in verm. Do you have any information how exactly they will implement new legendaries? how difficult it will be to acquire them? amount of them you can get? if they can even follow you? 

i think the plans for legends are dungeons when players have to battle it out to get them

Yes, but do you know

On 8/7/2018 at 5:27 PM, Toupi said:

how exactly they will implement new legendaries? how difficult it will be to acquire them? amount of them you can get? if they can even follow you? 

And other details. Noone does, so there is no basics on complaining already