Can anyone help me what are the best movepool for farming?

6 minutes ago, HandsomeLooker1492 said:

I'm farming what everyone's farming. NPCs, obviously.

Well I don't remember when was the last time I touched NPCs, waste of time. If anything- gym leaders are the way to go. For NPCs I could use 95% of what I got in my boxes and kill them all effortlessly

Just now, RysPicz said:

Well I don't remember when was the last time I touched NPCs, waste of time. If anything- gym leaders are the way to go. For NPCs I could use 95% of what I got in my boxes and kill them all effortlessly

I'm asking for help not arguments.

NPCs gives as much money as gym leaders and the Elite four. Please don't waste my time.

If you ain't going to help.

Just now, HandsomeLooker1492 said:

I'm asking for help not arguments.

NPCs gives as much money as gym leaders and the Elite four. Please don't waste my time.

If you ain't going to help.

I do not seek arguments however if you're throwing sentences like "don't waste my time" to someone who is trying to help you, you might get into one. Actually I feel like I am wasting my time here. Have fun beating NPCs that give out 2-3k per battle ^_^

3 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

I do not seek arguments however if you're throwing sentences like "don't waste my time" to someone who is trying to help you, you might get into one. Actually I feel like I am wasting my time here. Have fun beating NPCs that give out 2-3k per battle ^_^

Seriously? A forum troll who's acting all smart and smug. *laughs* @Rachel @Edniss @Bilburt

22 minutes ago, HandsomeLooker1492 said:

Seriously? A forum troll who's acting all smart and smug. *laughs* @Rachel @Edniss @Bilburt

Gym Leaders pay more per battle than the average NPC. I think there is a guide somewhere that lists payouts for route trainers if you are going that route. I've used it myself to effectively farm up money before.

Just now, XelaKebert said:

Gym Leaders pay more per battle than the average NPC. I think there is a guide somewhere that lists payouts for route trainers if you are going that route. I've used it myself to effectively farm up money before.

I have already defeated all the gym leaders, now I need more money so I farm NPCs which gives as much payout as gym leaders and e4 but takes time which is worth it.

Also that's not the question I'm asking and I'm asking movepools to help me farm npcs and I have forgotten to put it in the title which I cannot edit the title so I just leave it there and gave trolls a chance to reply trollish things.

Becoming offensive to such a degree will rarely help you. I've been called many names during 5 years I've spent here but rarely a troll, especially from a newcomer like yourself. But I'll still help you out.

The pokemon you seek is Scizor. Thanks to it's Technician ability Scizor can carry a hefty amount of moves that will give very decent coverage alongside with large power output (thief, wing attack, bullet punch to name a few).

You're welcome.

Edited by RysPicz
52 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

The pokemon you seek is Scizor. Thanks to it's Technician ability Scizor can carry a hefty amount of moves that will give very decent coverage alongside with large power output (thief, wing attack, bullet punch to name a few).

You're welcome.

yes useful answers.

50 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

I also think that Scizor is a great option for what you are looking for. Start with that, and then figure out what else you need to cover and choose a pokemon that fits those needs.

Since this thread has gotten a bit out of control, I'll be locking it.

• Gilan locked this topic