I am new here

Hello my username in this forum is HandsomeLooker1492. If you google search Looker you can see who that person is and the translation of Looker in Japanese.

This is my other account for using The Forum as social media, the other one is private.

What I'll be asking and using in this forum are:

• Asking for help if necessary or cannot be searched in the forum or the www itself.
  • Meeting and interact with new people
  • Helping the community if it does need help
  • Posting my achievements in-game as a memorable album so it won't be forgotten
  • To love and thank all helpful post
  • Comment on any post that interest me in a good manner and helpful manner
  • To chat with others and to avoid the global chat because it's weird talking to many people, they type too fast words that tries to offend me. Also I feel bad for the players who chat in Global, the new ones.

Optional things about me

My in-game name is JohnDioXRed.

Also I would like to change my username in my old forum account but it won't let me so I'll just keep that hidden for eternity. (If you're admin reading this please change it and message me why, it's important)

How long I have been playing this game?

Seventeen days, I have been grinding Poke Yens for 17 days and have earned around 3 million poke yes or dollars.

Why I don't like The Global Chat in-game?

Everyone keeps saying weeb and weeb hatred, non-sense, spams like numbers and chats that makes no sense which was intentionally typed, People who trolls people who ask questions or help and also Players who ask troll questions, people imagining pokemons in a bad way and other spams that people doesn't want to see so they just block them which makes things worst because you cannot see what's fully happening so you just unblock everyone and see why people are arguing and just start typing anything you want. Some of them are just ignorant or don't know what they're saying and some of them are just adults with poor social skills in real life and in-game, they could be cringe at making conversation so they'll just insult you so you can't judge them I think. So i'll just be using the forum if the forum has a chat feature which they don't.

Edited by HandsomeLooker1492
Opps, It's forum account not In-Game username. My in-game real life name is safe and I cannot be searched anywhere in the www also who would do such thing just to find me?

Heya Looker, welcome to PokeMMO Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need help, feel free to ask us whatever you want. And about the global in-game chat; just report/block the player or wait for a staff member to take care of them. :)

EDIT: About your character name; you can buy the Name Change Ticket in the Gift Shop for 1000 Rewards Points, or buy it from the Global Trade Link. You can only use it once.

Edited by BrokenBulb78
1 hour ago, BrokenBulb78 said:

Heya Looker, welcome to PokeMMO Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need help, feel free to ask us whatever you want. And about the global in-game chat; just report/block the player or wait for a staff member to take care of them. :)

EDIT: About your character name; you can buy the Name Change Ticket in the Gift Shop for 1000 Rewards Points, or buy it from the Global Trade Link. You can only use it once.

Sorry, sorry.

18 hours ago, Diano said:

Interesting.

Welcome.

Members are not allowed to change their username anymore.

If you want a new username you should create a new account.

No more name change tickets???