Competitive Level , help to know about this.

Good night, I wanted help to know how the ranked / tournament system works. The videos who I saw, the pokemons were all at 50, does it mean that the higher lvl pokemons can not enter? If yes. what would be for the pokemons that evolve after of the 50?

Edited by sonyzin

All pokemon levels scale down to 50 while in Tournament mode. Even if you use a level 55 Dragonite it will scale down to 50. In order to use a pokemon, it must be at least level 50, levels scale down but they wont scale up.  Also here are the tournament mode clauses that you must follow:

4wrhwTs.png

6 minutes ago, Crazyhell said:

if your poké have a level higher 50 , is level is simply reduce to 50 during the battle , so u can use tyranitar or dragonite ( evo lv 55 ) in Tournament mode ( mode for competitive battle 

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

All pokemon levels scale down to 50 while in Tournament mode. Even if you use a level 55 Dragonite it will scale down to 50. In order to use a pokemon, it must be at least level 50, levels scale down but they wont scale up.  Also here are the tournament mode clauses that you must follow:

4wrhwTs.png

I understand, thank you, you are gods!!!