Jhoto

8 minutes ago, DrFaller said:

The technique of PokeMMO is skipping a region?

Because of how much time/work goes into implementing an entire region, they choose to add the regions that add the most content. At the moment we have all of the Johto Pokémon available to us so there wouldn't be much new content added with the Johto region. 

1 minute ago, ImFunk said:

Debido a la cantidad de tiempo / trabajo que implica implementar una región completa, eligen agregar las regiones que agregan la mayor cantidad de contenido. Por el momento, tenemos todos los Pokémon Johto disponibles para que no haya mucho contenido nuevo agregado a la región de Johto. 

I do not intend to judge anyone's work, but in my experience there are more fans of Jhoto than Unova, but well, they are doing a good job.

1 minute ago, DrFaller said:

there are more fans of Jhoto than Unova

I don't know how true that statement is, but even if that was the case Unova gave us new Pokémon, abilities, moves, etc. Johto would have only given us a new region. 

1 minute ago, ImFunk said:

Unova nos dio nuevos Pokémon, habilidades, movimientos, etc. Johto solo nos habría dado una nueva región. 

But if we think about it, it's better to have a new region,
 because the movements of unova are not yet complete, or the skills, 
the new pokemon if it has a good point, but what else gives me a bit of intrigue to know why they can not finish them ...
 But as I said before I do not want to insult anyone's work, and I think we should appreciate that we have an RPG MMO Pokemon. :)
10 minutes ago, Takens said:

This question has been asked so many times to the Devs and the answer for it is (No).

Actually Takens, from Matoka thread, you should have gathered enough information to know that they never said no, they just said, not now, meaning in a very far future, you might see johto.

1 hour ago, razimove said:

Actually Takens, from Matoka thread, you should have gathered enough information to know that they never said no, they just said, not now, meaning in a very far future, you might see johto.

actually i am pretty sure kyu said they will implement johto one day it's just at the bottom of the to do list and we all know how long it is

6 hours ago, DrFaller said:

My question is if they are going to put it at some point Haha, is that it looks out Hoenn without leaving Jhoto Then Unova The technique of PokeMMO is skipping a region?

There is a reason for this. Gen 5 allows the ability to work back to gen 4 if the dev team decides to add it to the game. It would take much longer if they worked forward.

5 hours ago, razimove said:

LOL i forgot they changed opinion on this wtf. this was stated on my thread.

Edited by Takens