PokeMMO Battle Association - Division Finals {?}

Congratulations to the finalist. I will now mail the prize money for each player for making to this stage to the tournament. Elcoolio and SweeTforU will earn 1 million Pokeyen for making it to Division finals and ZhikoDark and DoctorPBJ will earn 2,5 million for winning their division. Next round Zhiko and Doc will battle it out for 6 million prize and the title of Grand Champion of Season 1 of PBA!

5 hours ago, SweeTforU said:

Gay that I didn't know burn do 6% instead of 12% why would they change that

How do you not know that at this point if youve been playing this for even a fraction of a meaningful amount of time? That's how it is in the main series now, too.

1 hour ago, SweeTforU said:

No need to attack me bro I'm just tryna express my feelings damn

Sorry, didnt mean to hurt your feelings.

Just know that your post can be read as a bit whiney or excuse-making; there's a lot to be said about taking an L with dignity, especially several rounds into a large competitive event that you got a good consolation prize out of anyway, and your post can easily be read in a way that kind of sets you in a bad light, that's all.

Edited by Banter
13 minutes ago, Banter said:

Just know that your post can be read as a bit whiney or excuse-making; there's a lot to be said about taking an L with dignity, especially several rounds into a large competitive event that you got a good consolation prize out of anyway, and your post can easily be read in a way that kind of sets you in a bad light, that's all.

<3

14 minutes ago, Banter said:

r u ok

48 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

He just doesn't know Sweet as much as we do, we know how to interpretate his messages and we know what wisdom he wants to pass to us

Yeah lowkey though you're right, I'm just a new random who doesn't know the regulars yet and wanted to be an asshole but then like an anti-asshole because I missed some obvious sarcasm

:x

These forums are a lot like Smogon back in dpp days, I'll learn in no time

• Jerryzoo changed the title to PokeMMO Battle Association - Division Finals {?}
  • Jerryzoo locked this topic