[PSL X] THE TENTH EDITION - HYPE THREAD

PSL X Tier  

112 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer DPP OU or SM OU?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/13/18 at 10:35 AM

2 hours ago, PSL10 said:

PinkLabel MadaraSixSix

I'm going to start fighting for my bros right away because they absolutely do not deserve to be listed here.
When it comes to Pinklabel, he was never caught being coached and the only reason why others got caught was because he came forward. At the time, he was given immunity for speaking up and punishing him now sets a terrible precedent. Why would anyone ever report coaching if the PSL administration use w.e they say to punish them. If you guys really want to discourage coaching, blacklisting PinkLabel accomplishes the opposite.

As for MadaraSixSix, listing him here is beyond absurd since he was already punished for what he did. At the time, he didn't know coaching wasn't allowed and that's why PSL rules have been translated to French and to Spanish. 

I also don't feel like Kimikozen should be listed either. He admitted to coaching in previous PSL seasons, not even in PSL 9, and he did that only so that the community would open their eyes regarding the PSL coaching issue. In the name of progress, Kimikozen should not have to pay to participate.

40 minutes ago, gbwead said:

I'm going to start fighting for my bros right away because they absolutely do not deserve to be listed here.
When it comes to Pinklabel, he was never caught being coached and the only reason why others got caught was because he came forward. At the time, he was given immunity for speaking up and punishing him now sets a terrible precedent. Why would anyone ever report coaching if the PSL administration use w.e they say to punish them. If you guys really want to discourage coaching, blacklisting PinkLabel accomplishes the opposite.

As for MadaraSixSix, listing him here is beyond absurd since he was already punished for what he did. At the time, he didn't know coaching wasn't allowed and that's why PSL rules have been translated to French and to Spanish. 

I also don't feel like Kimikozen should be listed either. He admitted to coaching in previous PSL seasons, not even in PSL 9, and he did that only so that the community would open their eyes regarding the PSL coaching issue. In the name of progress, Kimikozen should not have to pay to participate.

Being honest this was my mistake, i forgot what I was going to do from last season. Pink shouldn't be punished, but we still think everyone else should.