[PSL X] THE TENTH EDITION - HYPE THREAD

PSL X Tier  

112 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer DPP OU or SM OU?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/13/18 at 10:35 AM

7 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

I'm not fond of that either but I'll throw the first 500k for him, PSL needs all kinds of people, even him. If another person will send the second half we can get his entry fee right away

250k will be sent to you via in-game mail, I trust you with further transactions. Madara was always a pretty nice guy.

Spoiler
13 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

id rather not watch a 4 hour stall match

This is the reason, obviously

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALL STOP DONT PAYE FOR MY PARTICIPATION

recover your money
if I did not pay it is on principle, for my coach I had already been punished the season pass in my ban 1 week it's not normal that I must or you had to pay for me, if the hosts insite with their ok ok I do not participate and then voila

it's nice of you, but I refuse

1 minute ago, MadaraSixSix said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALL STOP DONT PAYE FOR MY PARTICIPATION

recover your money
if I did not pay it is on principle, for my coach I had already been punished the season pass in my ban 1 week it's not normal that I must or you had to pay for me, if the hosts insite with their ok ok I do not participate and then voila

it's nice of you, but I refuse

just accept it, people want you in... fuck the hosts just play, you will regret if you dont when PSL is getting hype

I kinda agree with Madara who received his punishment already, I've no idea why he's still on the banlist, I guess it's because the hosts just wrote the names of people who did wrong things last PSL regardless of the fact if they already paid for it already or not, I can't see a world where the hosts don't realize Madara's case is closed already and they need to scrap his name of the banlist.

Anyway stop being so aggressive with people and take a step back to realize it's prolly gonna be solved when they log on forums.

This said, Linken you suck at pokemon I've never seen someone that bad at something in my whole life.

32 minutes ago, gbwead said:

You can't ban me if I pay to ban you first.

i dont have to play to have you banned noob

6 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

This said, Linken you suck at pokemon I've never seen someone that bad at something in my whole life.

6 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

Anyway stop being so aggressive with people 

??

35 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

I kinda agree with Madara who received his punishment already, I've no idea why he's still on the banlist, I guess it's because the hosts just wrote the names of people who did wrong things last PSL regardless of the fact if they already paid for it already or not, I can't see a world where the hosts don't realize Madara's case is closed already and they need to scrap his name of the banlist.

It's because Pinklabel claimed to have coached Madara and visa versa even after the week one incident from last season. So that's why Madara is still there. 

#freemadara#playyounabb